What's new

heart ache

thanks metalhaven for reminding me with your sig in every post how much I dislike Billy Corgan. ;)

Chris, that diet **** is worse for you than the regular. Switch back or quit altogether.

I plan on quitting all together, they say they are both bad. Switching to water and ice tea.

Nightwolf04 said:
sigh reading that again...makes me feel even lonelier...

Then get off your arse and grab some bettie. You sir are young go plant your seed!

do not call me a guy again...

i swear no one bothers reading profiles anymore..

plant a seed?

I'm not getting anyone pregnant? 0.o

ok...I'm jsut gonna leave this now because that is weird..

Chrisl0 said:
Laughing is good for your health, its like exercising.

Makes you less likely to get a heart disease. Oh yeah welcome to BA MetalHaven. Your post was deep.

Nightwolf04 said:
do not call me a guy again...

i swear no one bothers reading profiles anymore..

plant a seed?

I'm not getting anyone pregnant? 0.o

ok...I'm jsut gonna leave this now because that is weird..
Slack thought I was a female and it is obvious that he thinks you are a young stud. When you get someone pregnant, Night, then can I be its godmother?;)

Lil'Jeffery34 said:

Makes you less likely to get a heart disease. Oh yeah welcome to BA MetalHaven. Your post was deep.

Yea its good for that and stress relief.

i repeat irish I am not having children. end of never ever.

And I find it an insult to be called a man. Do not ask why. you do not wish to know the answer :)

Nightwolf04 said:
i repeat irish I am not having children. end of never ever.

And I find it an insult to be called a man. Do not ask why. you do not wish to know the answer :)

Don't beat on it Night. God has a wicked sense of humor.

I wouldn't know. I do not believe in him.

I have a phobia of having children or getting pregnant. I seriously doubt I'll overcome that.

I believe it's called something like Tocophobia...apprently.

Nightwolf04 said:
I wouldn't know. I do not believe in him.

I have a phobia of having children or getting pregnant. I seriously doubt I'll overcome that.

I believe it's called something like Tocophobia...apprently.

Hey I'm not looking forward to have my own spawns as well. They are a handful and they burn a crater in your wallet.

Indeed.

Plus you have to bring them into this world. Someone I think is utterly heartless. To bring someone into all this...siigh I know it's meant to be great having a child, but to have them cling to you for 18years even more, to make them go through all the aches and pains of this life...

Not something I ever want to put someone through. Plus with the whole fear of giving birth...haha...no.

profiles are a waste of time I just throw whichever term I choose out there... ask irish I said she to him adn got rebuffed...

and in my defense.

Date of Birth:
June 19, 1990
Biography
:
tall, hyper usually, blue eyes, brown hair
near manchester (uk)
Interests
:
music, computers, ps2, drawing, reading web comics, swimming, blading Occupation:
not got one...yet
exitmessage
:
^.^ may the force be with you

you like video games, comic books, and star wars at the age of 15.... and your gender is 1

those tend to be male traits

and as for you irish... your post tendencies led me to believe female and you too have no gender listed ;)

so sod off!

By insulting someone...

hhmm...yeah course it does.

excuse my sarcasm it's been a long day.

Back