What's new

Heat Win Their 17th Straight Win at Home

Good for the Heat. Lebron finally got the edge in stats versus Durant on this one. If they meet in the finals, I think the one with the home court advantage will win the series.

Good for the Heat. Lebron finally got the edge in stats versus Durant on this one. If they meet in the finals, I think the one with the home court advantage will win the series.

I agree, whoever would be at home court would be at a slight advantage. I think they should make it fair and play on a neutral court, but I don't know how that would be possible.

The Heat are looking really great. They have clenched their playoff spot and if they continue this way, they may just take it home this year!

The Heat are looking really great. They have clenched their playoff spot and if they continue this way, they may just take it home this year!

I used to be confident in saying that the OKC would be able to stop the Heat if they were to make it very far in the playoffs. My mind changed though, and after last night's game, I feel that the Heat are very capable of taking home the title.

All the good teams in the NBA tend to be great home teams and then hold their own on the road. Winning at home is definitely very important as it's tough to win on the road in the NBA. The travel is a big disadvantage.

They are the best, they will make it through this year, i hope they win

The streak has just ended by the mighty Memphis Grizzlies. Actually, I didn't expected for Memphis to come out and play that game they played last night. It is the first day of their back-to-back schedule which they will play at Dallas on the second day and they came out big last night and I think Miami Heat was also shocked by that intensity showed by the Grizzlies. Home cooking runs out.

The Grizzlies just came out hard and the Heat didn't expect it. It's not that often that you see a team have 7 guys in double digits. The home win streak was bound to end but I never expected the Grizzlies to do it.

The Grizzlies just came out hard and the Heat didn't expect it. It's not that often that you see a team have 7 guys in double digits. The home win streak was bound to end but I never expected the Grizzlies to do it.

You are right. That's why I have said that I never expected that to happen. I was expecting that a team with a better record that the Grizzlies will end that strict like the Bulls or the Celtics. I think every game night, there will always be an underdog who get the better out of the favorite and maybe last night was just owned by the Grizzlies. I am expecting a bounce back game from Heat after this disappointed lose. I pity their next opponent. :p

They just got owned by the Grizzlies so I guess it's time for us to close this thread. Lol

Unfortunately, their win streak was snapped by the Grizzlies. The Memphis Grizzlies really are a bunch of streak breakers this season. They really work as a team and it's nice to see multiple players in a team in double digits.

Back