What's new

Heaven? Hell? Something else?

Cafetin

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
What happens when we pass away?
Do you think we are going to heaven or hell? Or do we go somewhere else?
Do we start it over in another life?
Or is it really the end of the whole "story"?

What do you think?

I believe there is heaven and hell and when we pass on our good deeds if better than our sins we go to heaven if not we go to hell untill we have paid for thise sins and on full payment of those sins we go to heaven.

Robi said:
I believe there is heaven and hell and when we pass on our good deeds if better than our sins we go to heaven if not we go to hell untill we have paid for thise sins and on full payment of those sins we go to heaven.
I guess you are talking about the purgatory there too...
But anyway... Can you define "good deed" for me? Cause in my opinion, "good" is a relative thing. It`s only a matter of perspective. And how would I pay for taking someone`s life away? Life is priceless I guess...
Another question rises... Would you think that there is a heaven or hell even if there would be no religion that told you to believe in it?

I believe, after death life is like a dream, we do what we wanted to to, what we have to do and what we have been doing, difference is, there is no feeling, i mean like in a dream, we can't touch anyone or feel them.... but things will be going on :eek:

Dimon said:
I believe, after death life is like a dream, we do what we wanted to to, what we have to do and what we have been doing, difference is, there is no feeling, i mean like in a dream, we can't touch anyone or feel them.... but things will be going on :eek:
There are feelings in a dream too, ya know... I once had a dream that a snake got my finger, and when I woke up, my finger hurt like hell... Speaking of...
Nobody really mentions hell as an opportunity except Robi. You know that if there is a heaven, there has to be a hell too, right?

Cafetin said:
Dimon said:
There are feelings in a dream too, ya know... I once had a dream that a snake got my finger, and when I woke up, my finger hurt like hell... Speaking of...
Nobody really mentions hell as an opportunity except Robi. You know that if there is a heaven, there has to be a hell too, right?
oopsi, by feel i meant "touch" the sense by skin...
i don't understand how to explain it, Lol

Cafetin said:
What happens when we pass away?
Do you think we are going to heaven or hell? Or do we go somewhere else?
Do we start it over in another life?
Or is it really the end of the whole "story"?

What do you think?
Yeah, its the end of the story.
Then the Second Story begins (Star Ocean). : D

On a more serious note, there will be something after death for sure.
What can it be? I dunno, and to be honest, I dont really care, some things are better left unknown.
Be it good or bad, if Im already there, I cant change it, so no point in thinking about this in my opinion.

I think there is heaven and hell, but can't really explain it as would like to.

Cafetin said:
Robi said:
I guess you are talking about the purgatory there too...
But anyway... Can you define "good deed" for me? Cause in my opinion, "good" is a relative thing. It`s only a matter of perspective. And how would I pay for taking someone`s life away? Life is priceless I guess...
Another question rises... Would you think that there is a heaven or hell even if there would be no religion that told you to believe in it?

A good dead is not acting on something that is deemed bad and acting on bad thoughts, not raising your voice there is no need to shout, always talk to elders with respect even if they dont deserve it, and then there are the obvious ones such as not stealing and telling lies etc.
If you take someones life and when you get to hell you would spent the rest of eternity in hell until it is determined you have payed for that sin.
I have not always been religious so the answer to this is yes I would because I always have and always will.

I thought there's like a judgement after death, like heaven and he'll lpoking at you and god decides where you go after showing you your life

Back