What's new

Hello! :3

Alessa Twinblades

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Hello all! New to these forums, old to Divinity ones. :D I'm not too active on the Divinty-x ones, but you can see me a lot in game on various characters. :3

Hello!!! Im new here too haha. Seems like alot of people are joining alerady since I posted my Introduction perhaps 1 minute ago. :D

Hehe, I think ever since that first post went up that you can get money for posting on these forums, every voter or player and their brother/sister's been comin' here! XD

I know! Its a great idea because i was exactly thinking that. I want to donate but I dont have the money and it sucks. This website is a great idea. Although I still am a bit confused.

I hear ya'. It's a good way to keep people interacting and acting less like a hermit. :3 Also helps those who dont have a credit card or anything of the sort. I'm still a bit confused on it as well though, but I'm sure it'll click in sooner or later.

Welcome to the forum! Incase you were wondering, here are some useful links that you might find useful.

Rules
Limits
Post Quality
Cashing Out

Aside from that, happy posting and cashing out!

Sincerely, your fellow member,

Kyle

Welcome to the forum!

And what are you guys confused about? I'd be happy to help :)

Hello Alessa Twinblades and let me be the first one to welcome you to our Paid 2 Post forum!
I hope you'll enjoy your stay and contribute to our discussions frequently.
Please read this before proceeding;
Rules
Limits
Quality
Cashing Out

Alessa, I can tell you're going to be awesome. =D Oh, and since you play on Divinity.. ( I think )
Would you mind telling me your character's name in game? I WANT TO TALK MORE TO YOU! >>

*is totally not some crazy stalker trying to make friends with other people.*

And also, I'd welcome you, but sadly.. I've only been here for so long. So I can't.

Nice to see that you're here, though.

Back