What's new

Hello...anybody out there?

KjAthena

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
no posts in over 24 hours did everybody leave and forget to tell me ...or do I just have a B.O problem?....HaHaHA....come on somebody has to have something to post about.

Well, here's one for you. Last night was a record ring in that establishment. Tonight sucked so bad that I now understand "He giveth, and he taketh away". I mean, fantastic weather, a full moon, and crapola? WTF?

Sorry to hear that Joe...must have been a bad moon rising...DH had computer failure and came home with glands so swollen it looked like he had mumps...thought it was just allergies when he left......seemed so dead here I thought everyone had moved the party and not told me

well now the moon is declining so things "should" improve....whoops wont start decline till 2 am sunday...Lets hope everyone is doing better...hope things go better for you....think I'd better light a few more candles

I have a superstition. I don't like to post successes on the forum as I think it is "pride goeth before a fall" bad luck. Of course I know it is not rational but it is one of those human vs. Spock things. So I just post the failures and frustrations to give Pro something to feel superior over.

Of course this attitude makes it difficult to promote ourselves. When I put up flyers that say, "We have an OK show. If you aren't too busy maybe you could come in for a bit and we won't be too offensive," it doesn't bring in the crowds like the other guy in town who bills himself as the "Best Karaoke Host in the World."

But darn. Know what you mean. We were expecting to kick butt tonight as there was going to be a Birthday Party and we woke up to snow. A few inches makes people not want to go out around here (as opposed to where I used to work where a few feet was nothing). Hope it lets up by tonight. People will need a warm refuge with hot drinks and singing and dancing, don't you think?

Athena, I didn't desert you. I just got under the warm covers and grabbed 3 dogs as the temperatures took a dive. Has anyone ever noticed that a Chihuahua gives off more heat than a Pit Bull?

I was working last night and was too busy to be able to post. And by the time I got home, I was just too tired to post. I'm at work now and I'm hoping it will pick up, though it's not too bad right now. I too, was surprised at the lack of posts as I usually have something to scan between singers or for a short time when I get home before I fall asleep. Full moon does strange things....

possumdog said:
I just got under the warm covers and grabbed 3 dogs as the temperatures took a dive. Has anyone ever noticed that a Chihuahua gives off more heat than a Pit Bull?

Nope. Done both, and the Pit wins- though the ungrateful beast DOES hog the bed.....

BTW- The Chihuahua was a lady friend's- If I had one of my own I would have to spend my days in the Sears tool department just to re-build my testosterone levels....

I'm sure a Chihuahua would make any man feel inadequate in that dept. Even a neutered one. People are often worried about us having that combination of dogs but I always reassure them that the Chihuahua hasn't killed the Pit Bull yet.

well personally I think my one-eyed peke Allie makes the best non-electrical heating pad :}...sorry I've been a bit absent new meds...body not adjusting well...but hopefully this stuff works to get me well soon : > )

possumdog said:
I'm sure a Chihuahua would make any man feel inadequate in that dept. Even a neutered one.
A Chihuahua would make a neutered man feel inadequate??
:winkpill:

possumdog said:
I will have to leave that up to Joe to answer.

Hey now... I'm just saying that a dog, at the vey least, should be larger than my cat.....:winkpill:

Jokes aside, I know that there are different breeds variations of the breed. Some have full coats, are more solidly built, and have easygoing laid back attitudes- and I kind of like them.

However, I just can't find anything attractive in the shivering, bug-eyed, hyper Mexican Hairless. Just an opinion. Hey, I'm not much on French Bulls either, and they're sure all dog...

possumdog said:
Has anyone ever noticed that a Chihuahua gives off more heat than a Pit Bull?

My wife has one too and we call him our little heater. Great in the winter, but it sucks in the summer time.

Back