What's new

Hello/Goodbye Thread (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Lounge Chat

Meanwhile I'm waiting for the My Little Pony finale and the next Gravity Falls episode. XD

I dont usually go and see them, i wait till the movies come to me, a lot cheaper.

Mozzie said:
I dont usually go and see them, i wait till the movies come to me, a lot cheaper.

I'm going to see the Star Wars movie so early because I am actually going with a group of people so it's going to be fun and worth it :D :yus:

Why the hell do we even have this lame rep system. I'm in the negatives because someone got butthurt over my opinions in a political thread. Not cool.

/grumble

Sorry about my horrendously bad activity this week. Just been a bit busy with things. Hopefully going to be posting alot starting tommorow :D

My activity has dragged too. Let's have a posting frenzy once the holiday weekend is over :)

I only pop in a few times a week, by the time i get to my affiliates, other board have to suffer unfortunately.

Afternoon everyone. How is Black Friday going for everyone so far?

Hello a belated Happy Thanksgiving!

So freaking tired today...x_x

Webster said:
kingcool52 said:
Afternoon everyone. How is Black Friday going for everyone so far?
It went pretty good...and you? :)

Unfortunately the UK sucks for Black Friday so didn't get anything. Was looking to get a PS4 but I'll just wait now

Hello everyone, I have just arrived online. How is everyone doing on this Fabulous day? :)

Hey! How was everyone's Thanksgiving or alternatively how was your weekend?

:) Good morning peeps!

...hows it going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back