What's new

Hello/Goodbye Thread (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Lounge Chat

Evening everyone, got a head ache, i had double laser surgery on both my eyes ion Thursday do i ain't been looking at the monitor a whole lot lately, getting better tho, i can still type lol

Mozzie said:
Evening everyone, got a head ache, i had double laser surgery on both my eyes ion Thursday do i ain't been looking at the monitor a whole lot lately, getting better tho, i can still type lol
Awww, I hope you feel better soon! Also headaches are evil.

Anyway, hello people! *waves*

Can't believe it's already sunday!

Returned from Morocco last night! I'll post some photos and stuff next week sometime, just got to finish a huge assignment I got in my culture and communication class.

How was it, Tagobs? I'm jealous- I've never left my country at all. I wonder if I should add Morocco to my bucket list of places to visit?

That list is long thoug.

RE: General Chat Thread

It was my elder brother's birthday today.

I remember when I was younger and me and my older brother would play on our Play Station and I would almost always lose. I remember playing cricket outside with my brother and being smashed all around the garden.

I love my brother and as a kid I had a lot of great memories with him so happy birthday!

Hi all, hows it going? Was just watching the super bowl :p

RE: General Chat Thread

Hi all, hows it going? Was just watching the super bowl :p

Broncos vs. Panthers was it? Not sure who won yet, but I'll check later. Was not hyped but fellow colleagues and peers were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back