What's new

HELP I NEED A DEAL ON UGGS!

LWmommyof3

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I would reall like to dd 11 a pair for christmas but I can not see spending this much on boots.

One of her Bff's just got 3 new pairs for Chanukah. I know I am going to hear about it. They are suppose to be very comfortable and last a long time but really $149 bucks.

6pm.com had some for $100 last week.

Other than that, I bought knock off (counterfeit) uggs on Craigslist a couple years ago for $60. My SD's couldn't tell the difference & their mother throws things we buy them away, so I didn't want to risk it. They had the box & the tag on the heel.

They do last a long time if you weather proof them, but your DD11 will probably outgrow them by next season. Check kids sizes too, they are cheaper.

flea market (fakes) or they have knockoff parties like fake purse parties

I should try the frea market, she has always like these types of boots but last year I distracted her with the glittery purple and black from target and jc pennys. they are looking a little worn now and Im sure with this friend getting all three of the pairs she picked out its going to be a problem. the **** dad was given 3 pictures to pick from and he couldnt figure it out so he bought all 3! Men!

I have Emu boots and got a deal on them at Carson's. I've never had Uggs, I had Bearclaws from Famous Footwear before the Emus and I can tell a difference. It's softer on the inside, the Bearclaws were kind of scratchy.

Last year MUM posted a deal on the Bearpaws and I got them for around $20 for one pair and $25 for the other. DD love them and it beat getting them a the store where they where over $60 a pair.

Fuzzy I remember that deal , I think I was late to the party and they were oos on normal sizes.

I vote for focadima's idea of fakes over Emu or Bearpaw. My girls got Bearpaw last year because they don't care but when a kid asks for a specific brand I whole heartedly believe in getting the name brand they ask for and economize by spending less on something else. Plus you are Lincoln-Way? You gotta get the Uggs.

My dd wears her emus or bearpaws fine--but she wants sweater boots this year--(isnt that last years style?? --) anyway i told her I would get her fakes ones, she said fine as long as they weren't from wal-mart she was okay with that--then yesterday I told her about flea market ones and she was all happy faced--they really say ugg?? lol

Does the flea market (is the Swap-o-Rama???) have kids sizes? Hmmmm. :giggles:

I have NOT gone this year--I can ask my girl friend the name of the uggs/knock off party person-but I think those were still like $75

And I want to add that if your DD is 11--I WOULD NOT spend a lot of money on boots at this point because they grow like crazy at that age and their bodies change so quickly that the pair you get today might not fit tomorrow. My DDs grew like crazy and I was getting them new shoes all the time at that age.

And I want to add that if your DD is 11--I WOULD NOT spend a lot of money on boots at this point because they grow like crazy at that age and their bodies change so quickly that the pair you get today might not fit tomorrow. My DDs grew like crazy and I was getting them new shoes all the time at that age.

:shesaid:

that is why my poor 15 year old son is waiting for his real sperry's-
he cant wear them to school ( we have uniform shoes) so ummm until your feet are done growing I am not spending $$$$$$$$$$$ on a pair of shoes

My 10y/o dd has a womans size 6 foot so I told her she could have Uggs when she get to a size 8! Then when she out grows them they become mine! The downfall to this is she will want to wear my 3 pairs and I don't want her trashing them!

I would reall like to dd 11 a pair for christmas but I can not see spending this much on boots.

One of her Bff's just got 3 new pairs for Chanukah. I know I am going to hear about it. They are suppose to be very comfortable and last a long time but really $149 bucks.
buy used? they're no uglier when not new-in-box...

so true....my DD went through 3 shoe sizes in one summer.

im not overly concerned with that , my kids ( girls) are tiny and dont grow out of stuff quickly. My poor 19 yr old daughter never made 5 ft. My peanut is the same size as our first grade neighbor. 5th grade and only about 65# she sctually wears stuff out before outgrowning it, but I will order them big.

Well I just bit the bullet & ordered the ones at 6pm.

http://www.6pm.com/ugg-leland-charcoal-espresso?zfcTest=mat:1

Grey for DD14, Black for DD18. Free holiday shipping over $100.

:surrender:

Every year I do this. I buy them their stuff (or commit to cash, like I did this year) and then I panic. At least my panic only results in $100 over "budget" for each kid and at least I haven't been suckered into anything alive. :p

Back