What's new

Hey Guys

Hello there, unveil a bit more about yourself to us, don't be shy.

Yes do tell us more about yourself :)

The 2013 Facebook Update

God ****. I hate when Facebook updates. I almost wish they would just stop. Yet today I have logged on yet again to see everything changed and different. In fact it looks more like it's mobile app then ever....which seems backwards as most networks want their mobile app to look like the site...no vice versa. So far I hate it but we shall see how it goes. Do you like it??

View attachment 63

It's meh. I don't like it much, but it doesn't bother me cause I barely go to Facebook in the first place. I've been quite dedicated to GPlus the past few months and I'm loving it.

Oh? I tried Google Plus and I found it empty and devoid of life. No one was there that I knew at all lol. I can't stand their massive page banners for the profiles either.

I am on google though like twitter I don't use it. If they would make it more like Facebook I would probably switch over.

Frost said:
Oh? I tried Google Plus and I found it empty and devoid of life. No one was there that I knew at all lol. I can't stand their massive page banners for the profiles either.

Well, Google+ does feel a bit empty if you don't go circle some people, pages, and communities. My stream is always filled with awesome stuff, and I'm always gaining new followers. I think I'm in about 91 people's circles if I remember correctly.

Well you can circle me frost lmao. However you do that.

I have to say I actually really like that layout, I've always preferred the mobile version to the real thing for some odd reason. Although I've been on the waiting list for this layout for quite some time now and I still haven't got it, in fact I'm on the waiting list for a lot of things on Facebook that I never seem to get -_-

To me though, this design just fits well with my idea of good design. Maybe it's the colours or the layout, but it just works for me. Seems a lot simpler than the rubbish one I'm stuck with now anyway! Although Facebook are really changing a lot of stuff lately, that part of it is annoying, haha.

Back