What's new

Hey Red!

see what a happy baby she is? <3

:bliss:

Look at that grin!

Thanks for posting all the pics Red! She is so beautiful!

Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well today.

Give her another hug from me please. :girl:

Thank you, everyone! :)
Auntie Joan I gave her XOXOs for you too. :)

And today is going really well so far, thanks!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, I missed that you had her. Congratulations! She's absolutely gorgeous just like her momma.

Congrats! Sorry just seeing this now, I haven't been on in a few days...she is GORGEOUS! Congratulations to you and your dh!

Can I have her? :9: :bliss:

Can I borrow her? :bliss: SOOOOO Cute!

:snort:

mrsmom you have to start with a trial run with DD4 first, for about a week. Let's see how you do from there :snicker: I'm not quite sure who the joke would be on there but it's a funny thought.

:snort:

mrsmom you have to start with a trial run with DD4 first, for about a week. Let's see how you do from there :snicker: I'm not quite sure who the joke would be on there but it's a funny thought.

Oh hell no!!! I read your posts about her! I like girl BABIES not the ones who can talk (and sass)!

I was talking to you :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh..........well then mebbe...............I'll have to supervise you and charlie's visit wiff her. ;)

Oh..........well then mebbe...............I'll have to supervise you and charlie's visit wiff her. ;)

:giggles::giggles::giggles:

she's a 4 year old girl 16 hours tops you'll be begging for a relief pitcher :lol:

Been there done that :lol:

DH and I were just looking at pics of DD at 1 and 2 years old...she was so sweet!! Where did we go wrong?!?!? I mean, REALLY! What did we do?

But holy hell how fast time flies!!

Raegan, she is absolutely beautiful! Hopefully, I run into you again at Dom's...I could use a baby fix!

Gift ideas for Red's bundle of joy :giggles:

slide_238728_1226165_free.jpg

slide_238728_1226155_free.jpg

Back