What's new

Hey y'all

zygote

New Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
My name is Enjay and I've made a few posts in the stickies to introduce myself but I thought I'd make one here too, just to make sure I get in my 3 posts before I get the big swirly.
Lemme see, pertinent info:
I was invited here by my long time friend Sati.
I have 3 children, 2 dogs, and a Kevin.
I will be upgrading Kevin's relationship status to spouse this weekend. Due to circumstances beyond my control it's going to be on my birthday, I'm trying to look at it as a present rather than an irritant and to have a sense of humor about it. Jury's out on how well that's going LOL He's been informed that the festivities for each will NOT be combined and that it is strongly suggested we celebrate the anniversary the day after or the beatings will not commence.
I've been working at my couponing skills and stockpile but as the date loomed closer I slid back into my previous habits. I've promised myself to get back to skill building after we're back home.
I have about a million things to accomplish before we leave on Wed and then I'll be incommunicado for a week or so, I'm sorry if I don't reply immediately. It's not you, it's me.

Off to go hang the children by their heels until I feel better.
It's so nice to meet you all.
Enjay

HI HONEY!!! good to see you here finally! i am still crying that I cannot make the FINALLY MAKING AN HONEST WOMAN OF YOU moment this weekend!!! :pout:

Congrats on your up-n-coming nuptials and Welcome to CW!!

:wel: and congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Hey there! Welcome and Congrats!! :)

Congratulations!!! My anniversery is the day after my bday and dh has done pretty good so far!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. And thanks on the congratulations too. After 8 years of living together I decided it's time for the tax break lol. He's all :bliss: and unicorns farting rainbow glitter about it, I've been handling all the details so I'm more like :hurt:

HI HONEY!!! good to see you here finally! i am still crying that I cannot make the FINALLY MAKING AN HONEST WOMAN OF YOU moment this weekend!!! :pout:

I wish you could be there too. As for the honest women, well, let's just say he likes me fine the way I am. :evil:

Enjay

about to crawl into the bottle of migraine medicine and hope it helps some.

Thanks for the good thoughts everyone, they worked! We're back and everything was great. Fantastic food, spectacular company, the only single thing I can complain about was that the ac in the restaurant we chose for our post ceremony dinner went out that afternoon so it was quite warm (89 degrees on the thermostat) but hey, who notices that after a few mojitos? The chef even made us a special Brazilian style flan dessert just for the groom and I and came out and toasted us once for my birthday and twice for the wedding. YUM!
Later in the weekend we went to the Byrd Theater http://byrdtheatre.com/ to see the organist perform on their Mighty Wurlitzer Organ and watch a movie. The organist was worth the $2.00 admission alone and we will be going back next time we're in Richmond.
All in all a very laid back, low key and restful event, just like we'd planned.
Off to go catch up :)
Enjay

Back