What's new

Hi...It's Only Me!

Solitaire

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

May I firstly say how very nice it is to be here, and my thanks must go to "Pandemonium" for tracking me down and inviting me to join up.

Now, many of you will probably know me better as "GoldenGirl" on another forum that shall remain nameless!

However I have decided to become the real me.....Yes my real name is indeed Solitaire (Long Story) and I shall be celebrating the grand OLD AGE of 23 in just a few weeks time (22nd May).

So, a little about myself for those who don't know me.....

I live with my fianc? (Jack) in a lovely old cottage out in the (UK) countryside, where our nearest neighbour is about 3/4 of a mile away.
We own and run a small but very busy agricultural sales & repairs business, as well as a small haulage company.
Dec.2012 we bought a successful garden centre from friends of our parents, who were desperate to retire.
I love all flora and fauna, and have very often been told that our conservatory resembles more the looks of a greenhouse!
Other than that, I guess am just a very ordinary girl, enjoying doing very ordinary girly things.

When I have time!!...My outside pursuits include Agricultural Shows, Equestrian Shows, Flower Shows, Art, Photography & Horse Riding (Time Permitting)

Right, I think that is enough to be going on with, so I will leave you all in peace for the time being.

I now look forward to hopefully having a very happy and enjoyable time here with you all.

Lol...Just to let you know, you very nearly didn't have me (as a new recruit) as I quite simply forgot to activate my Account/ID...I couldn't for the life of me work out why I was unable to do very much here earlier!! :)

Oh, and thank you so much for the lovely welcomes.

Lovely intro! ^_^ welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the forums Solitaire! Glad to have you with us! :) Stick around, and tell your friends about us! :)

Welcome, Solitaire! I'm glad you're with us :3
Also, your life sounds lovely. I'd love to live kind of away from the big cities and have a house in the country. :p

Back