What's new

Hi58

Thanks for joining us Kit. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Do you webmaster?

Does anyone else have websites? What kinda are they and what are they for?

This one is of course mine but I also have a few others. Not forums however. This is the only forum.

Yes I do. I don't own any forums my self either, although I guess I should consider one mine considering the owner is never there and I pay for everything lol.

However I do own a lot of websites :p I also help invest into a lot of websites as well!

I'm having a website developed for me right now for a little project of mine, so soon it'll be a yes :p

Yes, I own and run a blog. Oddly enough my blog is about managing forums, and managing blogs. I write about all kinds of things from blogging tips, forum software, plugins, and everything else you can think of that is webmaster related.

I dabble in web-mastering, yes. I used to run around four different websites covering a varying amount of topics but slowly I lost the time and interest in running them. Now I stick to co-owning so that there is always someone else to motivate me to get up and get working. The best site I web-master with currently though is a technology news blog, it's going well. :)

Back