What's new

HMM... Since You're Not Using Your Discs Anymore..

Thunder said:
:sqlaugh::sqlaugh::sqlaugh: NuTech! :sqlaugh::sqlaugh::sqlaugh:

Much as it pains me to admit it- got 'em...:sqembarrassed: BTW, .10/track is way overpriced..

But seriously folks, DK, Zoom, Capitol, Legends. Safe to do ( UK doesn't give a dam about 1:1), you swear you're done with them, and I'm interested.

Where are my PMs?

JoeChartreuse said:
Much as it pains me to admit it- got 'em...:sqembarrassed: BTW, .10/track is way overpriced..

But seriously folks, DK, Zoom, Capitol, Legends. Safe to do ( UK doesn't give a dam about 1:1), you swear you're done with them, and I'm interested.

Where are my PMs?

Well truth be told I only paid $20 bucks for the whole set!:sqlaugh:

If Rick would send me the $20 he owes me I would have broke even minus the shipping charges!:sqwink:

possumdog said:
Pop Hits Monthly says on their website that they made some karaoke songs for Memorex. Don't know which ones.

Karaoke.com has Memoriex Pop Hits 1, 2 and 3 on their $4 close-out sale right now. Don't know if they are the same series--Favorite Pop Hits--numbers are a bit different: MEMFP01, 02, 03. No "At Last." You can listen to snippets on the site, however.

My little $40 Memorex cube karaoke player finally gave out after 7 plus years of home use. That means it outlasted the Vocopro pro player by 7 plus years.

Ah, but the VocoPro had all the bells and whistles, Plus....

Actually, Pop Hits made 2 sets for Memorex. MXUPH 1-3, and MXFPH 1-3.

Chartbusters made MXCH1-3 as well.

The difference is in HOW the Memorex discs were recorded and made- I think these were produced as audio demo discs, possibly to be used in conjunction with player sales. While the graphics are similar, the difference in sound and richness is just has to be heard to believed. Similar to audio demo discs that may come with a new car to show off it's player. Not sure of this though.

There are also a few Memorex discs that were independently made.

BTW- "At Last" is on MXUPH-1, track 8

Day Three without a PM? Hey, I'm offering to buy stuff that's useless to PC people. Waiting......

Joe,

it ain't useless to those of us who have them!:sqbiggrin:

I do have a set of 100 discountinued disc that are pretty much impossible to get now but I want a little more than $0.10 a song for those! Comes complete with a flip out numbered case system as well, roughly 2000 songs I will let the whole works including the 100 disc case for $400 but I will not ship you have to pick it up!

The vocopro may have all the bells and whistles but truthfully the record for how many times it has played before jamming is 8 songs. Truthfully. We sent it back 3 times and I was going to keep sending it back in perpetuity but it wasn't worth the time. It sits.

We bought a Pioneer laser player from a guy a long time ago and it came with the amp that has the key changer and bells and whistles. So we ran the Memorex toy player through that. Now our only decision is, do we replace the Memorex with a Barbie or Hannah Montana player?

Okay. Off the subject, I know.

I've still got my Sound Choice foundations 1 and 2 set with all 5 bricks brand new for sale along with a bunch of pop hits discs to go with em for 1100 but i know your not a fan of soundchoice

possumdog said:
The vocopro may have all the bells and whistles but truthfully the record for how many times it has played before jamming is 8 songs. Truthfully. We sent it back 3 times and I was going to keep sending it back in perpetuity but it wasn't worth the time. It sits.

We bought a Pioneer laser player from a guy a long time ago and it came with the amp that has the key changer and bells and whistles. So we ran the Memorex toy player through that. Now our only decision is, do we replace the Memorex with a Barbie or Hannah Montana player?

Okay. Off the subject, I know.

First, now that I think about it, I've had it at least 7 years. I never had a jamming problem, or any other until the decoder bit the dust. Also, it still makes one helluva tailgate radio! Even the pop-top contact, which is usually one of the first things to go on these things was never a problem.

Again, I wouldn't use VP professionally, but I really haven't seen another home all in one that came close. Just MHO...:sqwink:

Loneavenger said:
I've still got my Sound Choice foundations 1 and 2 set with all 5 bricks brand new for sale along with a bunch of pop hits discs to go with em for 1100 but i know your not a fan of soundchoice

Nope, but wouldn't mind if you PM'd me a list of the PHM disc numbers...:sqbiggrin:

Plus, remember that you need to hold on to those SC discs through the current slop to be 1:1.

No worries Joe, This is an extra set, we're clearing out the warehouse, we have 2 more sets which will never be for sale, and i can send ya a list of the phm discs if you'd like but i'm planning on selling it all as a package to help out whoever purchases the set

Thunder said:
Joe,

it ain't useless to those of us who have them!:sqbiggrin:

I do have a set of 100 discountinued disc that are pretty much impossible to get now but I want a little more than $0.10 a song for those! Comes complete with a flip out numbered case system as well, roughly 2000 songs I will let the whole works including the 100 disc case for $400 but I will not ship you have to pick it up!

I would, but I'm afraid you and Kurt would have me in your gunsights...:sqlaugh::rofl::sqlaugh::sqeek:

JoeChartreuse said:
I would, but I'm afraid you and Kurt would have me in your gunsights...:sqlaugh::rofl::sqlaugh::sqeek:

Kurt doesn't have anything to do with these disc!:sqlaugh:

haha, i think he's just referring to the fact that he has been anti-soundchoice, and joe i'm going to update the post where i'm selling the discs with all of the disc numbers included along with the sound choice set, it's a random collection because it is just the discs that i already happen to have 2 copies of

Back