What's new

HOMER CLAN OFFICIAL WEB SITE OPEN!!!!!(_8-(|) CS kings!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
not to sound discriminative but your age is yet another reason why I seriously doubt you're that good. And like MrLister I've been playing a while now myself and when you're accused of hacking everywhere you go chances are it's because you are hacking. And if you're on a 56K and people are accusing you of hacking then there's definitely something not legit happening there.

hey Mr.Lister i can awp fast. Cuz we figured out soooo many secrets or awpin and every gun. Duffman is the fastest awper in the world. Cuz he got banned for awping faster than a hacker. Cuz a hacker played him. And i watched him play and we know all how secrets. Im just saying we dont hack cause i guarantee it that who ever plays us and we win will call us hackers. Only the true people know we aint hackers. All these admins and other people say we dont hack but people still ban us. I DONT PLAY ON 56k. I play from Cable. Our aim is really fast. Well we are that good MrLister we are really good that they call hackers. We dont LAN hack, hack, or anything. We just play a normal game. And do what we do best. But just like what it says on our site....if ur better we dont care. Im just backing up myself because u guyz are tellin us this stuff.

I TOLD U GUYZ WE I dont HACK i dont play on 56k. NOt on every server they call us hackers. And not everybody only those guys that are hacking or that cant admit they lost to us. Cause you know how they say if u kill a hacker with aimbot and wall hacks u are a hacker too. We arent we just can shoot and figure out secrets. And people say we are good cause we are asian. And everybody watches us play at GS and thats how we prove we dont hack. Im just saying that we can shoot really fast. And i am good because i play everyday, my cuz teaches me. And we are dedicated and lookin to be a famous CS clan.

Hey d2alio and MrLister are you going to ban me? Cuz i dont know why? But i dont want to start anything. I just started this thread and people starting to make fun of me. I am 13 yrs old. I dont even do anything. Well if u guyz ban me then go ahead if u too. Cause all know that i just play and that i play CS and dont hack. Peace

BAN HIM HE HACKS!!! BN HIM!!!

Watch out he's got a FREAKING GUN!!!:rambo:

ARGGHHHH...

leave him alone he doesn't hack, he doesn't play on a 56k (cos it went bust hehehe), and for god sakes he's only 13!!!

the conlusion adds up to...

BANNING HIM!!!

haha well I never said I was going to ban him, nor do i see how the topic even got started... frankly he's just a kid who's way too conceited or hacks... so just let him entertain himself...

thread closed.

I was never going to ban you either hence I have no reason. Just don't come out as too ****y and saying you're better then everybody and that's you're so good that everybody thinks you hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back