What's new

Hottest Babe in Music.

Foru2ctoo

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Who do you guys/gals think is the best looker of them all? I'll just throw a few names to get you started. Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, Mandy Moore, etc.

those are all great picks, but what about madonna? she looks even better now than she did 15 years ago. can't say that about most people.

------------------
"it's easier to stay out than get out"

Doh! If anything I think Madonna's gotten worse
frown.gif
. And at the risk of getting flamed, I don't think any of the new young female pop singers are anything to write home about. How about Tori Amos, Shirley Manson, and Dido (she's the one that sings the theme to Roswell and also on Eminem's Stan) to name a few.

------------------
"Should I call you Logan, WeaponX?"

sorry, i was thinking in terms of those who have held up really well over the years. another example is tina turner. she's in her 60s now, but she still looks 45.

as far as the younger set goes, jennifer lopez has my vote. most actresses/actors strike out when they try to jump into the music scene, but not in this case.

------------------

Call me an old fart, but I still like Nancy Wilson of Heart.

I hate country music, but the hottest babes in music are all singing country. Martina McBride, Faith Hill, Dixie Chicks (well, a couple of them)
smile.gif
just to name a few.

Ski Bum

Christina Agui-who-o, Mandy Moore? Brittney Spears?? What is this world coming too? First of all they all look like they were popped outta the same play-dough mold and on top of that do they even write their own material? Madonna may be old, but at least she is an ORIGINAL! The Wilson sisters (Heart) ROCK - just saw them on VH-1 the other night - My personal favorite is Stevie Nicks - she sings, I get the chills!! Not tryin' to sound like a jerk - just mpov!

Oh, I forgot about Stevie Nicks. One of my internet buddies drools all over his keyboard just thinking about her, and rightfully so.
smile.gif

Linda Ronstadt was hot too, until she gained way too much weight.
frown.gif

Ski Bum

My mistake... I should have set some parameters about when your choices can come from otherwise something like what you see above will happen.
To be fair let us have the nominees to have been active in the 1990's including this year.
You guys are way too agreesive! I just list a few examples and I get some pretty nasty comments in return. I'm not taking any sides so please no more sarcastic posts.
Also to be fair I'll say that Madonna does look better than she did before.

sorry foru, your post was pretty specific. i think i was the one that got it headed off into the wrong direction
dizzy.gif

------------------

ok
none of those pop singing girls are hot
they are all retarded

Gwen from No Doubt
mmmn

Lead singer of Garbage

uhmmmmmmm

cant think of anymore

finals are eating through my brain! ahhh

"retarded." That would be the first time I've heard anyone describe them with that term.
I think that is an inappropriate description because, even though it is your opinion, it is not true. To avoid further complicatins in the future please look up the word to make sure you know how to use it in context.
But I still appreciate all opinions submitted.

hahah okie dokie
try this one

"out-done-ugly-bad music-poo-heads"

that work for ya?

Hey FORU!! Nobody is pickin' on anybody, it's just that we all have our own way of expressing ourselves! Sometimes things may come across as sarcastic, but if it's coming from ME it's all in good fun!! As for 1990's artists, I can't think of any off the top of my head, I guess I'm just STUCK in the 70's and 80's!!

I donno, I think Britney Spears is **** hot. Madonna was alright in here prime, and yes her music is much better, but as to hot babes in music based on looks, I would have to say Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and Wong Faye (If any of you know Wong Faye, I would be impressed
smile.gif
)

------------------
In Hong Kong, you'd be dead.

wong faye is a chinese singer.. i have her album in mp3 but never seen a pic of her.. maybe i have seen her on chinese tv but didn't know it was her

edit:
oh.. forgot.. my pick for hottest babe is Faith Hill (even though i don't like country music)

[Edited by WaterB @ June 22, 2000 (edited 1 time)]

I find it somewhat difficult to make a decision. In my opinion, there are just too many to pick from. Television and pictures puclished in magazines don't help because they are made to make them look good. I do, however, agree with all your nominations.

Back