What's new

Hou will upset SA

bigpoppi18

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
In the playoffs i pridict houston will beat the Spurs in 6 games. The Rockets might not have a legit superstar but what they do have are 5 upper level players along with great role players. They arn't getting much love from the media right now but if you noticed they are keepng pace in the playoff race without their two best players (k-mart and kyle lowry). When they come back the Rockets will be a force in the west.

In the playoffs i pridict houston will beat the Spurs in 6 games. The Rockets might not have a legit superstar but what they do have are 5 upper level players along with great role players. They arn't getting much love from the media right now but if you noticed they are keepng pace in the playoff race without their two best players (k-mart and kyle lowry). When they come back the Rockets will be a force in the west.

You got a double post buddy...

It's hard to argue about it but you got a point. Any underdog can upset the top seeded ones, that's the good thing about NBA. It's teamwork and defense that win games.

Houston can possibly defeat the Spurs but the way the Spurs is playing now, it's going to take a lot of effort for the Rockets to beat them.

I really dont know what to say, houston in my opinion isnt as good as a team as the spurs but still maybe they can pull it off, its a long shot but still who knows

I hate to say it, but the Rockets are a fairly difficult match-up for the Spurs. They always play tough. If they keep the games close, I'd be very nervous. Goran Dragic always seems to light the Spurs up in the 4th quarters.

The Rockets would be a difficult team for the Spurs. With that being said though, who knows? They might surprise us with a sweep just like how the Mavs sweeped the Lakers last playoff season.

The only team i can honestly say that Houston wouldn't have a chance against in a 7 game series are the Thunder and maybe Dallas. Dallas just seems to blow them off the floor everytime they play and the Thunder are way to hard to match up against in a long series. I can tell you one thing though the west will should be interesting this year.

I don't think there is a team this season who will knock off the Spurs. Looks like this time around, they were build to get through this wacky condensed schedule. Who knew? I don't want to see them in the finals this year, but if it happened, I'd probably end up cheering for Duncan, Pop, Manu, and the rest of those old fogies. Love those guys, but they have no business potentially spanking these other West teams.

I'd like for this upset to happen. But I'm not so sure it will. Especially with the way Tony Parker is all of a sudden playing like a man possessed.

Well the Rockets are only 1 of 2 teams to have road wins over the Bulls ,Thunder and Lakers this season. Gorden Dragic is proving himself tobe a rising star in the league putting up mvp type numbers night after night. He lead the team again tonight in a huge win over the Kobe and Lakers to stay tied with Denver in the playoff race.

The thing about that Rockets team is that there are no egos on that team. They have each other's backs. Seeing Goran go off on LA gave me deja vu. I'm fine with Tony Parker getting his, but I haven't seen him once stop Goran. Duncan's pick-and-roll defence is not what it used to be, and that's great for a guy like Dragic. For some reason, the little guy Earl Boykins has always been a pest as well. Also, that Parsons kid plays with some serious confidence. I'm not so sure the Rockets couldn't hang with the Spurs. I wouldn't mind if this first round match-up is avoided.

Rockets were actually able to pull it off last night against the Lakers. I think this goes to show that they have a lot of potential. How much of a surprising Final would it be if Rockets were one of the last two teams?:D

Rockets were actually able to pull it off last night against the Lakers. I think this goes to show that they have a lot of potential. How much of a surprising Final would it be if Rockets were one of the last two teams?:D

I woud love it they are not really well known so they can fly under the radar easily but they have the talent to unthone any team in the league. Scola is the man! Against the lakers in the last 2 minutes it seemed like he was just throwing the ball in the ocean.

Back