What's new

How can a town NOT miss $30 million?

How did no one around her wonder how she could afford all the **** she has? She only makes $80k!!! :dunce:

Oh my gosh...and have you ever been to Dixon?
Seems like a city employee with horse farms and a crazy expensive RV had to stand out like a sore thumb!

My Dad lives a few miles from Dixon. Just down the road from the state horse trails, lots of $ goes down that road every weekend.

Horses, trucks, matching horse trailers, 4 wheelers- $$$$$$

How did no one around her wonder how she could afford all the **** she has? She only makes $80k!!! :dunce:
She raises horses and is supposed to be the world expert in raising these horses. Everyone thought it was from her horse farm.

She raises horses and is supposed to be the world expert in raising these horses. Everyone thought it was from her horse farm.

I get that, but a $2 million RV (among other things)?!!!

dang

The FBI raided on of the townships near me because or contracts going to 'preferred' family companies

I get that, but a $2 million RV (among other things)?!!!

What's the difference between a $500,000 RV and a $2 million RV?

Obviously $1.5 million :lol: but could you tell just by looking?

What's the difference between a $500,000 RV and a $2 million RV?

Obviously $1.5 million :lol: but could you tell just by looking?

No, but how could a chick only making $80K afford a $500k RV?!

Yep, isn't it crazy? Everyone is talking about this, holy crap!

What doesn't make sense is this:

"Many residents of this small Illinois city knew municipal-finance chief Rita A. Crundwell was in the business of raising horses. They didn't suspect they might have been paying for it.

Now the inhabitants of the town best-known as Ronald Reagan's birthplace..."

If memory serves me correct Ronald Reagan was born in Tampico and not Dixon. How can the WSJ get this fact wrong? Can we even trust the validity of the rest of the article with such a grave oversight in the opening paragraphs of the story?

And to answer the question how a person making $80K can afford a $2 million RV...two words...SUGAR DADDY

Reagan grew up in Dixon and for them it's a big thing. Can tour the house and look at tons of his stuff.

People might be surprised how much old money is in some of the smaller towns/farming communities. Like I said- I see tons of huge/beautiful RV's, trucks, 4 wheelers and other toys at horse park that's less then 15 miles from Dixon.

Farm land has gone up in value over the last 100 years and family farms have been sold, cell phone towers are up and land for them rented, windmills are often a good money maker too.

Frey Guy is my sugar daddy. You should see MY rv!!
DSCF0178.jpg

Lot's of luvin going on in there!

No, but how could a chick only making $80K afford a $500k RV?!

Can you please stop referring to her salary as ONLY 80K? :tap:

I get your point but still. :giggles:

Holy ****!! A 2 million dollar motor home?? We tow lots of pusher buses (coaches) I never hear anybody call a coach a motorhome. I would be interested in seeing this 2 million doallr plus motorhome. (I call bullshit on the price)
Anyway pusher buses are expensive but the banks do 20 year loans on them. If you wanted a coach and worked at Micky dees they could find finanacing for you. Just saying. A parts girl at napa just bought one...... CRAZY, for her show dogs and her payments for 20 years are 1000.00 a month I don't know how much down she had to have but just saying if that is what you REALLY want they will find somebody to finance it.

Back