What's new

How do you access Facebook?

fluffybunny

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I use my mobile and laptop. What ways do you connect? I used to use a PC application but it started to play up.

Same, My phone and Laptop.

Laptop, ipod touch thats about it. :p

I only access it on my laptop, I'm not too keen on mobile versions of sites really so I'll only use my mobile to get onto the net in an emergency.

I only access it on my laptop, I'm not too keen on mobile versions of sites really so I'll only use my mobile to get onto the net in an emergency.
Same here, I never use my cell to go on the net.

I use my computer and my iPod :) tend to use my iPod alot more than my PC for accessing facebook though :)

primarily my computer/laptop and sometimes by my phone

Only through my laptop. I've yet to get facebook mobile.

Just my laptop right now. I used to use Mobile Web but I didn't like how Facebook looked on my phone. Now I got a new phone and I don't have Mobile Web anymore, which is actually fine by me because not all sites look that nice viewing it through a cell phone, so now I just use my laptop.

via my mobile phone, my laptop and my uncle's Ipad. hahaha!!!!

Mostly my cell for replying and general talking but I go on my comp to see pictures and all :p

Mostly my cell for replying and general talking but I go on my comp to see pictures and all :p
I hate it when I have like 20 alerts on facebook, and I try to access it but im not at home. I only feel comfortable on fb on my computer.

Just by PC, sometimes on my ipod if I have internet access on it at the time.

Mobile for just checking notifications, friends requests ect, but its a little slow at viewing photos and doesn't show birthdays or allow you to play games OR use facebook chat so i just use my laptop for that

Mobile for just checking notifications, friends requests ect, but its a little slow at viewing photos and doesn't show birthdays or allow you to play games OR use facebook chat so i just use my laptop for that
Yea I use my phone just to post regular statuses, but fb is best for computer browsing and not mobile.

Back