What's new

How do you doll up your brownies?

111.jpg

OMG I have no words.

How do you doll up your brownies?
In 4th grade, whenever one of us did a poopy (in the bathroom of course), we'd have to announce it to the others when we got back that we just got rid of a brownie.

In 4th grade, whenever one of us did a poopy (in the bathroom of course), we'd have to announce it to the others when we got back that we just got rid of a brownie.

Well, no brownie talk over here, we just dropped the kids off at the pool....:lol::lol:

The other day I stole all the solid chocolate bars from the kids' Halloween baskets (they had WAY too much candy than was good for them.) Mostly Hersheys milk chocolate and Special Dark. Broke them up into chunks and dumped them into the batter just before baking. Took them to a party and everyone RAVED.

I do this. I break up a couple of full size hershey bars into the batter and then when they come out of the oven I break a couple more bars on top, let melt and spread. Yummy. I have to make these for Thanksgiving!

I suspect Heath bars would be particularly yummy when used as described, above.

An older lady I know gave me a great brownie recipe "years" ago...I think her name was Mary.:quotes::quotes::giggles:

Back