What's new

How do you feel about Aaron Rodgers?

Caryn

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
How do you feel about Aaron Rodgers? Do you like him as a quarterback? Is there something different that you would like to see him do or not do?

He's an awesome QB. No doubt there. I think he's got a long and big future ahead of him. He'll be a franchise Qb though. It would nice to see him float around the league a bit. :)

He is young and already one of the best. He could be one of the best QB to ever play the game if he keeps going in this direction.

There's not much I would change about his game, but just from what ive noticed, he seems like a bit of a **** during interviews.

He's young, he's talented, he got the game. He is on his way to become a QB legend, believe me

Rodgers is clearly one of the elite quarterbacks in the NFL. I like the fact that he was able to emerge from the shadows of Favre and Starr. Packer fans should be looking to get at least 2 more Super Bowls out of this guy.

I have a hatred for rodgers, I'm a steelers fan. Nothing personal all business. I hope he falters.

After watching him last season, I definitely feel that he has earned the right to be mentioned in the same breath as Brees and Brady and Manning. He defines an elite QB. I see his weakness as being the same as Brady's though: less effective under pressure. A good O-line can cover that though, and I think the Packers do a mostly good job of having talented men in the trenches.

Personality wise, I've never watched or heard his interviews much. But player wise, I have nothing bad to say about the man.

Unfortunatly I have to say he is a fantastic talent, who seems to be growing as a QB. He will be a force to reckon with for years to come. I wouldn't change his game at all... just his team.

Back