What's new

How do you listen to your music?

Bazinga!

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
How do you normally listen to your music? 

I like listening to my music on my MP3 player.  1) It allows me to listen to whatever music I want and 2) I don't have to bother other people who may not have the same taste in music.

I download them on my phone and then .. listen to them.. with my earphones.

Computer speakers. Nothing else is as good unless you have a good home cinema system.

Using my laptop.
I don't really use any other device.

Through iTunes on my Mac, through a headset on my phone or, on special occasions, on vinyl on my sound system.

Primarily through iTunes and sometimes on Spotify or Pandora. Always through earbuds of some sort.

me too :turtle
spotify is the best streaming music service

Not even... I stream FLACs using Tidal. 100% worth it, the student discount makes it the same cost as Spotify Premium. With these, you can tell the difference between lossless and 128 kbps.

Last edited:
YouTube, Spotify and Pandora mostly. I used to have Spotify premium and would download the music to my phone and listen to it whenever, especially when I was traveling to visit my family in Ohio.

YouTube and sometimes car radio. But it isn't to often that music is on at all.

Most of the time using Spotify or if I am out and about then it will be using music on my phone.

Depends where I am. If I am at home, it is usually on YouTube. If I'm in the car, I listen to the radio. When I'm running, I use my old iPod.

When i am out of the house i listen to it on my phone with earphones in, and when i am in the house i listen to it on either my laptop or my tv. In all 3 cases, i am listening to the music from YouTube.

Always use Spotify on my phone and listen to it on headphones when out and about. In the house I'll stream the radio through an app to my home Sonos System :p Ah, my neighbours love my music X'D

I listen to music in so many ways on different gadgets and devices. Amongst all these mediums mentioned, my favourite remains my phone.

My phone is probably the most important device I own. I can't imagine a day without my phone, it's no wonder I listen to music more on my phone.

Back