What's new

How do you pay for your hosting?

About Lee

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
How much do you pay a month for your hosting, and how do you pay it?

I pay £12.95 a month and i pay out my own pocket.

I dont think i would be able to afford the monthly cost if i wasn't working. But if i wasn't working i could maybe afford a smaller hosting package.

They do have good free ones now. Like 000webhost or ByetHost

travis94 said:
They do have good free ones now. Like 000webhost or ByetHost

I used 000Webhost before. It's okay but there are too many limitations.

Ive never used a free host, Loads of back door catches!

About Lee said:
Ive never used a free host, Loads of back door catches!

And the uptime is kinda rubbish. But if you got a new site and don't have money for paid hosting then I would use it recommend.

lol, I guess.. I'm working on opening a Free Image Host and a Free cPanel Web Host.. but we'll see.. I allready own the hosting for both.

I pay about $3.50 a month for mine and it is really good hosting. I also pay it out of my pocket :)

xCuCu said:
I pay about $3.50 a month for mine and it is really good hosting. I also pay it out of my pocket :)

Are you on Web Hosting Fox?

I am on bluehost. The total comes out to be around $30. I pay most of it from site revenue and the VIP section I have and if it exceeds what I earn, I dont mind paying it from my pocket :)

i use free x10hosting but the server are most the time down

How much do you pay a month for your hosting, and how do you pay it?

I pay £12.95 a month and i pay out my own pocket.

I'm hosting my 2 websites for free from 000webHost....:cowboy:
I didn't pay any cent for hosting my webs at 000WebHost.....
Its totally free with a diskspace of 1500 Mb and i think thats quite enough for my website...:D

Corey:cool:

I pay less then $20 for my hosting, I pretty much have the whole server though :) (I got a good deal through a friend)

I am hosting my 5 websites on a well maintained nearby web-server just for 7.30 EUR / Year

You can pay through credit card directly if you think it is reliable or if can through Paypal

I pay when my users don't donate to help us = out of pocket = $43 a month. I don't mind paying it because usually our adsense income covers that.

Back