What's new

How fast is your internet connection?

Namoh said:
Selena said:
Yes, I still possess the upload speed master race!  Using Skype is like a cool summer breeze. :silly:

Doesen't your speed count as cheating though? Your ISP is a university :p

I pay way too much money for that to not count on a thread on the Internet. :rofl:

Especially since much of it doesn't go to making the surrounding area nice or maintaining the dorm elevator.  :bashful:

This used to be my old speed :( was taken last year, oh well. Had to downgrade for the price, but my current speed is still fast, so I see no difference. But we may go back to this plan as we have a 4k TV that streams Netflix, so it will need a lot of download speed.

4054710039.png

Wow, the San Francisco area seems to generally have top speeds. Bay area master race! (In terms of Internet speeds.)

5041385243.png

It didn't even get my ISP right, so I don't know how accurate this actually is. Anyway, this is good enough speed for me.

Mine is very slow so i better not posts it compared to you guys. :)

It's a satellite connection so it's slower than DSL etc.. You can do a lot but not online gaming or those gimmicks where you can put your phone on the computer. Anyway, due to location, it's satellite or dial-up.

Back