What's new

How fast is your Internet?

Starmix

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
How fast is your Internet? My Internet is like Fast and Furious lol. We're empowered by PARASAT,
24 /7 unli and I am the only user. My banker sister who's with me at home also has her own Internet provider, the CONVERGE which is also fast and furious, lol. There are two of them users and still like my Internet provider, my sis also has 24/7 unli. Some of my young neighbors want to hitch every evening, I allow them and share with them my password. There are 8 of them every evening and weekend hitching. They sit on our lawn while doing something on the web. Let's love our neighbors.

What about you?

I am using a 4G network but my Internet speed can be extremely slow. Most times I find it hard to load pages or download movies. The network is usually at its best early in the morning.

I have a 5G Internet connection here in my house. Our Internet service provider is Airtel. And we are very happy with the speed and service. We face no issues at all unless there is a bad weather or some technical issues. They are quick to respond their customers call. They come and fix it soon. The same WiFi connection is used by my husband, me and our daughter. So, at one time, there are three to four laptops connected at the same time. And still the speed is good.

I am using a 4G network but my Internet speed can be extremely slow. Most times I find it hard to load pages or download movies. The network is usually at its best early in the morning.
That's sad your Internet is only fast early in the morning. You must sleep early so you can wake up early to do online activities.

That's sad your Internet is only fast early in the morning. You must sleep early so you can wake up early to do online activities.
There are times where it's fast during the day though but it's just that most times you can only get the best at night.

Today our Internet was down for two hours. It was due to the bad weather, non stop rain and thunderstorms through out the night. I felt like I have jinxed it. Only yesterday, I praised it so much. Lol!
Glad that they fixed it in two hours. Right now, it's raining outside but I am enjoying the good connection.

I am using a 4G device but the internet is very slow. It takes unnecessarily longer to complete simple tasks online because of sluggish network. I would change the ISP soon.

Back