How many domains do you own?

DevilKid

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Just curious to know.

How many domains do you own?

I have 1 personal domain

I own two domain names I think I have found someone to buy one of the domains so I will then only have one :)

Currently I only own two. However, I have owned about 10 in my life. I will be buying 2 more this month. Possibly this week.

Currently owned:
UZRHosting.com & CMSVisuals.com

i have 6 domains of my own including my official, private and gaming, 2-2-2 each.

I have about a dozen. Just bought some more yesterday! :)

I'm hovering right around Mikey and Kevin's number. Unfortunately for me I buy most domain names on a whim and normally have no clue what I'm going to do with them.

Why would you have 1 domain & not have it setup on something?

Me? Cause I'm just retarded like that.:fro:

I thought of going the splog route but I know how piss I get at content scrappers I don't want to to contribute to the problem.

I have about fifty domains, plus I manage several others for customers.

I don't use them all, of course. My primary domains, I buy the .net and .org to, and where I can't get the .com, I pick up both the .net and .org. Some domains have ideas that didn't pan out so I'll be letting them go, and others, I have really good ideas for but haven't gotten around to >_>

Ame Otani said:
I frankly have absolutely no clue. >.>
well you can always make something like a tumblr account and use your domain for free :Jig:

Why would you have 1 domain & not have it setup on something?

I was goin to use it for something that i needed but eventually i was in no need for it
Btw its gonna run for a year

Back