What's new

How Many Languages Do You Know?

G

Very nice site, I love it! I wonder if somebody could help me finding good language reference for learning. I am very much interested in Italian Language, nowadays it is very advantageous to learn other languages such as Italian. I found these voyages linguistiques angleterre, cursos ingles inglaterra, and Italian language courses. They’re very useful for beginners, as I go along visiting the sites I noticed that I learn a little step by step. Also try english school in the usa, really helps me communicate well. I already informed all my buddies online and as of now I’m so excited to share it with you guys. Investing your mind is a good idea in reaching other people through communication skills.

I only know English fluently. I can understand both Italian and Spanish, but speak them both poorly.

I'm trying to learn Arabic and/or Korean. :mellow:

So I am thinking this was just spam, :shifty: but it is an interesting enough question I guess.

I could speak a bit of Spanish when I was in school from taking it 3 years in a row, but once I stopped with classes I pretty much forgot everything I learned. :p

I have always wanted to learn Japanese, and even bought a couple of books but I have been too lazy to really get into it.

And I know some sign language but not enough to really sign a conversation.

So I am thinking this was just spam, :shifty: but it is an interesting enough question I guess.

I could speak a bit of Spanish when I was in school from taking it 3 years in a row, but once I stopped with classes I pretty much forgot everything I learned. :p

I have always wanted to learn Japanese, and even bought a couple of books but I have been too lazy to really get into it.

And I know some sign language but not enough to really sign a conversation.
Oh its spam alright

or atleast as soon as you posted in it

:shifty:

I know 2, English and french.

--I can understand ( hearing ) french well.

--I can speak french fairly good for now. I forget a few more words every year.

--Reading french, not so good and getting worse and worse.

--Writing, forget about it.

Like eison I keeping forgeting more and more on the reading and writing to the point the it will be non existent in a few years I'm sure

I wish I would have picked different language though. It was mandatory here from 6-12 grade to take a foreign language every year and I don't know what made me pick french but after a while I really wanted to learn another but I figured I might as well stick with it after staying with that one for a few years at that point.

There was french,german,spanish,russian and one other but I can't remember what it was to pick from.

fluent in spanish , English and a tad of japanese, and french-though a few years ago I could only say in french "thats life" , "yes" , "but no" and "I have a hangover"

English

I know a little Spanish, but not enough to have a conversation with anyone. I will be taking Spanish classes over the summer as a requirement for my master's, so hopefully I'll be conversant by the fall.

there's a saying about australians.

a frenchman will say he knows a little english and will then go on to have a lengthly discussion with you about politics and trade in english.

an australian will say he knows a little french, which includes only "bon-jor" and "cross-ont".

:p

there's a saying about australians.

a frenchman will say he knows a little english and will then go on to have a lengthly discussion with you about politics and trade in english.

an australian will say he knows a little french, which includes only "bon-jor" and "cross-ont".

:p

:lol:

aussies and americans are truly similar

actually -- an american would say he knows french and say "french toast" and "french fry"

^_^

actually -- an american would say he knows french and say "french toast" and "french fry"

^_^

lol american english, lets say i understand:

american english

real english

german of course

a bit of french and a bit of chinese (yes realy) :mellow:

^_^

Interesting conversation.
Whats the difference between a real English and and American English?

hey... i thought this was spam. :mellow:

Interesting conversation.
Whats the difference between a real English and and American English?
We speak it normal, everyone else sounds funny

:shifty:

Back