What's new

How many movies do you download monthly?

Heatman

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Are you always in the habit of downloading movies? How many do you usually download on monthly basis? Personally, I love streaming online but if the movie is hot, I'm downloading it for longer keep.

I stream movies. However, the streaming services that I have subscribed to also allow me to download the movies for offline watching, I download 4-5 movies every month.

I don't tend to download any. I am more of a streamer as find that once I have watched a movie once I am not going to rewatch it. But I can see why people, if they know they will want to rewatch something would find it a lot easier and more convenient if it'd downloaded for ease of watching. It would be especially useful if you were going somewhere with limited internet to have the movie pre-downloaded.

None at all right now. TV shows we do tho.

I don't download any movies at all. Any movie I watch is streamed from one of the streaming services that I subscribe too. It's not that I don't like to, but I just don't have the need.

My internet connection is good enough that I can stream lots and I never get any issues with the picture or sound so everything is streamed over WiFi.

I download movies occasionally if I'm going to be travelling for a while and that way I have something to watch whilst I'm on the move but if I'm not going away anywhere then I'll just watch something on my computer or on the TV rather than downloading it to play offline. Just easier that way really.

I don't tend to download movies too often. I used to be a huge movie watcher but as I got older, I found watching movies became less of something I enjoyed doing.

If there is a movie I want to watch, I tend to stream it so I have watched it but it is rare that I download them.

I don't download movies as I don't watch movies often.
I tend to only watch movies during Christmas time.

I never download movies. I watch them all online. Flixhq.net is a pretty good site for that.

I never download movies. I watch them all online. Flixhq.net is a pretty good site for that.
Thanks for mentioning the website where you stream your movies. I'm going to check it out soon enough. They they stream TV shows too? I have just download about 3 movies only this month.

I honestly don't know how many movies I downloaded on a monthly basis cause I love watching movies. I can't even keep count with the amount of movies and series I download in a week most times.

I don't download movies, almost everything I watch is on Netflix or Amazon prime video or I watch it on youtube in case it is a movie that no longer contains copyright, I also usually watch some online on other websites but without downloading it.

I often use Netflix to stream movies and TV series. When I encounter an intermittent internet connection, downloading the content for offline viewing is convenient. This way, I can enjoy uninterrupted watching, especially when the internet is unreliable. I also do the same with Amazon Prime.

At home, my sister subscribed to Netflix so no need to download movies. I am also not a fan of movies only my sisters.

Back