What's new

How many Staff

Sean

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
How many staff do you have

Lol, till now i haven't had the opportunity to have a staff :D

We have 200-300 posts per day on Mario Forums. I am the only administrator and I have hired three moderators.

200-300 posts, My God!!

Need a massive administration from your side.

Right now I am the only Administrator of my forum. I don't see me hiring staff any time soon unless I couldn't keep up and that would be at about 600 posts daily.

hissae2 said:
We have 200-300 posts per day on Mario Forums. I am the only administrator and I have hired three moderators.

Your posters are on steroids :D
I got like 56-150 posts per day but I have one co admin , 1 Staff leader, 5 community members and I have to find 3 packagers and 3 reviewers :)

Streaming Vs Downloading

Which is better? Yes; this is streaming/downloading anything, TV, anime, news, movies; just anything in general, really.

I think; downloading, myself.
Only if it's worth it, though. I won't go download something I won't enjoy and actually watch.

I myself like downloading then watching or listening. The only issue with streaming is if you have lag on your connection. It doesn't happen to me often but it can be annoying.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD

I myself like downloading then watching or listening. The only issue with streaming is if you have lag on your connection. It doesn't happen to me often but it can be annoying.

I download everything. Back when I started watching anime as a kid downloading was how you got your shows. There was no youtube and the concept of streaming hadn't been invented yet. So I got very used to the downloading culture. So I will download anything and everything.

Frost said:
I download everything. Back when I started watching anime as a kid downloading was how you got your shows. There was no youtube and the concept of streaming hadn't been invented yet. So I got very used to the downloading culture. So I will download anything and everything.

I use to download. Until I got use to streaming :p I just find streaming is better on my hard drive! Plus it does take up less bandwidth (not by much, but still!).
My internet has the power to load the entire movies or shows within seconds so I experience no lag. Only downside from not downloading them is if power goes out, or anything your stuck with no movies to watch on your laptop :(

I have a dedicated 2tb hardrive lol. I've got the space.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

I wouldn't even know where to begin downloading anything lol, streaming starting coming into the world right around when I started to use technology.

Frost said:
I have a dedicated 2tb hardrive lol. I've got the space.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

So do I. Still would rather stream than use up my space :p

Nicholas said:
I wouldn't even know where to begin downloading anything lol, streaming starting coming into the world right around when I started to use technology.

Bit torrenting is where to start :p

I prefer streaming, its convenient. I just download files in very special cases, when I think that a movie or episode is really epic.

I stream most of the time, and really the only time that I download things is when I don't have access to a cloud service. I used to download most of my stuff, but I don't feel like making room on my hard drive all the time.

Back