What's new

How many TVs do you have in your home?

sharon

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
We've got two televisions in our apartment. We have one in the living room and one in the bedroom. They are both LG brands - I do not know the exact models. They are both LED TVs; one is 50" and the other is 47".

Two, but one's not even plugged in and we only use one.
We're basically just waiting for the kids to get old enough for gaming in a few years and we'll probably put it in their room.

1 42 in HDTV for gaming, a 32in HDTV in my room, my parents have a 32in, my brother has an old 20in box tv, and our living room has a big 60in TV.

Hmmm...*counts* Four. One in the living room, parents' room, brother's room, and mine. Six if you count the one in my brother's chicken coop (which he uses as his hangout).

We have three.

One in the lounge, one in the parents bedroom, and one in my bedroom.

They're quite decent TVs too.

In my house, we have four TV's in my house. I have a 40 something inch hanging on my wall, we have a 50 inch in the living room a old TV in my moms room and another old TV in my dads room.

I own one, my parents each own one making for a total of three.

I've got two. One in the living room and one in the master bedroom. The one in the bedroom is a 47 inch and the one in the bedroom is a 32 inch (if I'm not mistaken). Don't remember which brands they are.

Currently, we have five televisions in our home. One of them is an old box TV that we don't use and is just taking up space. We have the big flat screen in the living room, a smart TV. Our bedroom has a smaller TV, but also a smart TV. Our 1 year old daughter has a smart TV in her room too. However, she doesn't really watch much on it as she spends her time--during the day--with me in the living room. The other smart TV is upstairs in the oldest daughter's room.

We got smart TVs for Netflix, Hulu, and all that jazz.

1, we're only two people in my household so 1 is enough :p

I have 2 Samsung Smart TVs and an old Sony. The Sony is really hard to see the screen under certain lighting. I literally never use it anymore, but it's annoying when I do decide to use it.

Three televisions: one for me, one for my brother, and the last one for my mother, all of which bear the Sony brand. I use mine exclusively for gaming purposes. :silly:

I have 4 TV's in my house, one for the family, one for my parents, one for my uncle, and one for my grandparents.

We have two televisions: one in the living room and one in dad's room. I technically have a monitor/tv mix in my room but...I don't use it for either XD

None. We have two laptops and a desktop... So there is no needed for one.

I have three tv's in my house now. I still have the 47 inch tv in the living room. The 32 inch tv that was in the master bedroom has been moved one of the spare bedrooms. Now, there is a bigger tv in the master bedroom. I don't remember how big it is, however, it is bigger than the 32 inch but it's not as big as the 47 inch in the living room.

Back