What's new

How often do you use the radio?

Stardom22

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
l am a radio person. I like listening over the radio. l listen football matches and church preachings over the radio.

I barely listen to the radio these days. I listen to everything online. Spotify, apple music and youtube.

Radio is very cheap to listen compared to the livestreaming services

It's not too often I listen to the radio, the last time I listened to the radio was in December when one of the radio stations I have listened to in the past has there non-stop Christmas music playing.

Radio is very cheap to listen compared to the livestreaming services
I agree, but I don’t like listening to the same songs over & over like the standard radio stations like to play. I like listening to my own playlists on Spotify and Youtube.

I only listen to the radio when I'm riding in someones car although listening to it while playing games is enjoyable once in a while.

I never listen to the radio, because there are way too many commercials, and I hate commercials. I prefer to stream my music on Amazon Music.

I don't remember when I listened to the radio last time. However, when I was in my teens and early adult hood I used to listen to the radio a lot.

I only use the radio when I take the car, so about 1 time a day or less, but usually once a day, when I was little I listened to the radio daily and a lot of time a day, mostly to listen to music.

I rarely listen to the radio. I only do it when I am in the car. When I want to listen to music, I prefer using Spotify's free version. To stay updated with the latest news, I just go online and visit news websites.

There is no radio at home but when I was a child, there were two radios at home. I loved to hear drama he he. There was no FM station hut the next type of radio has FM .

Back