What's new

How often do you use your phone?

Ash

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
This basically summarises me and my phone:

giphy.gif

I look at it at least every 10 minutes lol, Clash of Clans consumes lots of usage though

Benny said:
I look at it at least every 10 minutes lol, Clash of Clans consumes lots of usage though

OMG, you have COC? What townhall are you?

kingcool52 said:
Benny said:

Almost maxed townhall 8 now! How about you?

I use it everyday since it holds all of my songs. For the phone features itself, I say about ten minutes between calls and texts.

Benny said:
kingcool52 said:
Benny said:

Almost maxed townhall 8 now! How about you?
TH9. Most things are maxed. Just need to work on troops and walls really and a few defences

Demon_skeith said:
I use it everyday since it holds all of my songs. For the phone features itself, I say about ten minutes between calls and texts.
Yeah my phone has most of my music on it as well

I hardly ever use my phone. Probably just when I'm on break at work. And usually just to make calls. I don't play games much on it these days.

I almost never use them, unless if required to. I can understand the value that smartphones can bring, but I'm not entirely sold on them. Most of my entertainment is derived from my using computer alone, and I don't really have to go out all that much.

Besides, I've got no time to be scrolling through feeds as I go grocery shopping or am meeting up with a friend. I like to cherish the time spent with other people.

Every single night i fall a sleep with my phone in hand, and every single morning i feel blessed that it did not fall on the side of my bed :p

Every night, fall asleep with it. I bring it to places but if I'm hanging out with people I barely use it. If I'm alone then all the time.

I don't use mine that much. I may play games on it if I have to stand in line somewhere. Other than that, I mainly have a phone in the event of an emergency.

I haven't been using my phone very frequently, in fact I switched away from my smart phone and one of the reasons was that I was constantly on my phone, even if I was in a social situation...it really demotivates a one on one conversation or even in a group.

I use my phone a lot, to check emails, sometimes play games, and see messages my friends sent me. But I usually call my friends rather messaging them.

I always have it, if I don't feel it in my back pocket or suddenly cannot find it near the couch or something I tend to start freaking out. I could literally be on the internet on my computer, and be surfing the internet on my phone. It's a crazy obsession I must say. :p

I'm using my phone right now to type this message. Every day I use it for doing allot of things. Mostly on websites like mine and checking emails. I'm always at point A to B so other words I'm not always at home

Every day. My house doesn't have cable lines so we don't have the internet. My tablet and cell phones are my only access online. So I use it about every day.

way too much to be honest lol I am trying to ween myself off but omg! My phone may as well be considered an appendage on my body :p

Not as much. I bring my phone around with me, but I only use it to call my parents/friends, maybe check my email. I mostly use my laptop for browsing and coding.

Back