Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 61-70 years old.

• 71 and over.

• Total voters
heh it's more than that for me :p

as I am five years younger than you are

Yea true but I am suffering more now. You won't be until you get to my point in life. Trust me enjoy that time you have now, because I took that time for granted. 1998-2005 were the best years (So Far) of my life and now its gone for good.

I've never had a good year...

the best tiem of my lfie right now? cherish it...? My friends hate me, my family reckons I'm becoming a problem child, I've found that my ex still loves me, while my other ex wont leave me alone because I dumped him the other week. I was meant to do art today but my stupid textiles teacher made me do textiles isntead...so I'm behind on art...

should I carry on?

You know what I say when people and life let me down, **** IT! Screw anyone that tries and ruins your life. You should carry on not for anyone except yourself.

Teen years are stressful! You are trying to find yourself; parents don't seem to understand you; teachers are a pain in the ****; and you are still under your parent's roof so you must obey their rules.

No longer are you that little boy or girl everyone could control 24/7. Both you and your care -givers are adjusting to changing roles. They're losing total control over you.You must remember they have vivid memories of burbing you as a baby and changing your diapers. and you are adjusting to life as a young adult.That is alot of pressure for anyone.

Indeed. But it'd help if they remeber what it was like to be a teenager themselves.

What it was like when they were teen-agers is far from what it is like now.

When they were teens, there was respect for your elders; there were rules that were enforced and consequences suffered if they were broken; they were ruled with a firm but trusting hand.

When they were young, none ever dreamed of sassing back; never cursed or swore in front of their parents; never questioned authority;never carried weapons to school; never had to deal with the violence, the terrorism that exists today.

Rents do remember what it was like to be a teen ager. Perhaps that is why they attempt to shield you from what it. Protect you from growing up too fast; from making the same mistakes they did when they did at last gain that long awaited Independence.

I suppose. Where must parents excel others fail, it isn't the child's fault sometimes if they are brought up to swear. My own child minder was an example of this...all of her children cursed froma very young age, you only have to listen to her talk to understand why.

as for growing up too quickly, no one can shield you from that.

Parents are suppose to set a good example for their children. Sadly it is not a given. In life there are seldom guarantees. We must take what we get when it comes to parents. Somewhat like the old saying: You can pick your friends; pick your nose; but you can't pick your parents.

Unfortunately in the game of life some of us draw the short straw!

ANGLOIRISH said:
Parents are suppose to set a good example for their children. Sadly it is not a given. In life there are seldom guarantees. We must take what we get when it comes to parents. Somewhat like the old saying: You can pick your friends; pick your nose; but you can't pick your parents.

Unfortunately in the game of life some of us draw the short straw!
True Irish very true.
[/size][/font][/color]

26! when i was little i always thought 26 was the perfect age for being a grownup but not being "old"... i still feel young, but we'll see how it pans out for the rest of the year before i turn 27.

17 and just started my Senior year of high school. Seems like it was just yesterday I was tossed in the park's fountain for Freshman initiation! Time sure does go quick when you try to enjoy it. Everyone always told me that it would, but of course, I never believed them. I just hope the ones that I tell now will believe me and grasp every moment while they can! =/

I'm 21

Caron- wait till college starts! It goes by FAST. I am now just about finishing college, and it does not seem like long ago at all that I was just applying! You'll definitely be surprised.

I'm due to turn 22 in December, so just 18.5 more years now till I hit 40! (I know this is a weird way to see myself now lol)

I'm 21 in a year I'll be done with engineering.

How old are you? Are you a teen or adult?

Well, I thought I'd bring this topic up to see how old everyone is and if you're an adult or teen.

I'm 21.

We have another thread like this, I'm on my phone or I'd search & merge them. :)

Back