What's new

How old are you?

AbbeyD

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Along the lines of the screen name thread, how old are you?

I am 37

45 I've noticed there are lots of young couponers. I'm feelin' kinda old.

36 and going gray :surrender:

36 and going gray :surrender:

Hmmmm, I thought you were older because of all those old commercials you remembered. Well, maybe that explains why I'm having trouble remember them and you seemed to remember so easily. It goes downhill fast after 40.

What counts as young? Just wondering :)
To me it is anyone under 40. Is it a coincidence that everyone who has replied so far is, by my standards, young? I bet the majority of CWers are in their 20's and 30's. I wonder how many 60 + couponers are here? I'm sure there are a few, but not many.

To me it is anyone under 40. Is it a coincidence that everyone who has replied so far is, by my standards, young? I bet the majority of CWers are in their 20's and 30's. I wonder how many 60 + couponers are here? I'm sure there are a few, but not many.

I'm guessing there are a lot of couponers in the 20s-30s age group partly because that's when many people start having kids, so that's when money gets tighter. Also, it's possible that there are older couponers out there, they're just not on the internet boards, or they're just not talkative online if they are here. I think a larger percentage of younger people are more likely to talk online than older people, at least the ones I know.

I'm 30, btw.

OMG I turned 50 this year ! The only age i've turned that freaks me out

I have avoided answering this question for longer than most of y'all have been around.

I'm guessing there are a lot of couponers in the 20s-30s age group partly because that's when many people start having kids, so that's when money gets tighter. Also, it's possible that there are older couponers out there, they're just not on the internet boards, or they're just not talkative online if they are here. I think a larger percentage of younger people are more likely to talk online than older people, at least the ones I know.

I'm 30, btw.

Hmmmm, I'm just kinda impressed that there are so many young smart shoppers. Sure wish I had known this stuff 20 years ago. There is a lot mentally, though, that goes into extreme couponing. I would think that it could be more difficult to learn the older you get. You get used to the way things are. I still have trouble remembering to take my change from those stupid little cups they fall into (although I'm getting better - I think). I'm just still too used to being handed my change, and stores probably changed this years ago.

Back