What's new

How old are you?

53 last Saturday. Ran my 18th half marathon on my birthday in Wisconsin. Hit 2 Walgreens in WI the night before, stopped dying my hair last summer after 27 years and am proud of every white hair I have earned. Now I take my grand-daughter couponing with me. OH and have switched to sidewalk chalk. Easier to write big. Eyes are the first to go.

Anyone else like me and forgets how old they are? I don't think it's denial because I told someone I was 38! I've never been good at numbers...sigh I think I should change my name to Mathhurtsmetoo!

I too had my fifth at an older age--so still a SAHM--but age 50 for me! (had my fifth at age 45!--Love it--the older ones were able to help and I was able to enjoy the baby stage--and I get to take one of my dd with me shopping so she is learning couponing-and the other children can stay home and watch the pre-schooler!

:faint: kuddos babe!

53 last Saturday. Ran my 18th half marathon on my birthday in Wisconsin. Hit 2 Walgreens in WI the night before, stopped dying my hair last summer after 27 years and am proud of every white hair I have earned. Now I take my grand-daughter couponing with me. OH and have switched to sidewalk chalk. Easier to write big. Eyes are the first to go.

Wow! I am impressed with you marathoners. Which one did you run last week? My brother ran the 1/2 in Wautoma, WI.

Thanks!! I did the half in Kenosha. Next month Hawaii. I am working on doing a half in every state.

Congrats!!!! Sounds like a great accomplishment.....I, on the other hand am getting tired just reading about it :lol:

Thanks!! I did the half in Kenosha. Next month Hawaii. I am working on doing a half in every state.

My DH's cousin did the Kenosha one too.

Turned 50 last December. Oh my am I really that old? I so think it's true that the older you get the faster time goes by. At least for me it does.

Back