What's new

How old were your kiddos when they stopped playing with Play Doh?

The last few years my DD who is 10 now has been much more into the sculpey clay that she can then bake and keep what she makes "forever" or give it to Grandma. It's nice too that it doesn't dry out and crumble all over like the playdough.

I love PD , my youngest is 13 and we still make PD once in awhile. We make it with kool-aid andd it smell good. Have you tried making it with your kids?

I love PD , my youngest is 13 and we still make PD once in awhile. We make it with kool-aid andd it smell good. Have you tried making it with your kids?

That sounds fun, but it's so cheap that i'd rather just buy it. I only get it when it's on clearance. We make other stuff (like homemade ice cream :drool:), so I don't mind missing out on the experience. I used to make it for the kids I babysat for, when I was teen, because they didn't have any PD.

I got my ds play doh when he was 2, never wanted to play with it. He is 5 now and asked me to buy him some. He was been playing with it this entire week. Too funny.

Back