What's new

How twas your Week-End?

Naiwen

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Sir or Madam; how twas it? I'm a Friday girl usually!

Had a bad weekend, wasnt paid for a job so that ruined my weekend. Borrowed a bit of cash off my mate, but still wasnt a great weekend by no means. Hope next weekend is better..

T.O.T.T said:
Had a bad weekend, wasnt paid for a job so that ruined my weekend. Borrowed a bit of cash off my mate, but still wasnt a great weekend by no means. Hope next weekend is better..

Well; one must earn one own's Gold right; Fine Sir?

Oh no, i earned it alright, just the people i was doing the job for went away and never told me, had to try and sort it out with their Daughter, but cant do anything until they come back of their holiday. I guess a slight consulation was getting a date with the Daughter lol.

T.O.T.T said:
Oh no, i earned it alright, just the people i was doing the job for went away and never told me, had to try and sort it out with their Daughter, but cant do anything until they come back of their holiday. I guess a slight consulation was getting a date with the Daughter lol.

So you had a relationship or a date with their Daughther right on?!

Lolz no not yet lol, going out for a drink in the week. Something to look forward too..

Tott hope you get a pay and have a nice date time with her :D

I had to work.. ALL weekend, it sucked, the entire week sucked lol

yillb said:
I had to work.. ALL weekend, it sucked, the entire week sucked lol

Oh... poor you; Sir or Lad?

i was working over time at the weekend so i have been working 8 days straight so far.

T.O.T.T said:
Lolz no not yet lol, going out for a drink in the week. Something to look forward too..
Fine or sure; I'd wish something nice & fine for ye two!

Fine & fair week-end then; My Young Master?

My weekend was very busy. I had arranged a family dinner and I remained busy with guests all the time. My daughter also was not feeling good so I also had to look after her. So the weekend was passed somewhat among these things.

Back