What's new

How's the weather today?

It warmed up today, and it was bright and sunny. Which sucked because I was hopping it would still be cool and cloudy today because I had alot of work outside that had to be done today.

Good morning, everyone! It's 7:10 a.m. here in Surrey, B.C. Canada, and it looks like it's going to be a gorgeous day!

Another gorgeous day here! If I could have this weather all year round I'd never ever get any work done at the computer. :D

11 °C in the early morning, I hope it won't get hot today. We had up to 35 °C in the past few days.

It's nice and sunny but it is blowing a gale and there is supposed to be pissing down rain later

wet and windy. I was out umpiring in the cold and wet this morning. There was fog everywhere.

I'm sure it's going to be hot again today in Topeka

Blue! I love Blue! And I loved that Topeka bit; I think of it every time I see the name. Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends is one of my all-time favorite cartoons. Toh-PEEEE-kah...

It was nice today, actually made it to the pool!
I had been trying since friday..lol

Hot and sunny. One of the reasons I am able to love summer is that my suite is downstairs and is always nice and cool. My brother and family live upstairs, and it's like an oven up there. This works out well for my sister-in-law, who is from the Phillippines. So everybody's happy.

Back