What's new

How's the weather today?

Yeah it is finally warming up a bit here. Still cold and wet and we had floods here last weekend.

Apparently Fall is here

Ha, there are currently two threads about the weather. Is there really so little going on that we're reduced to small talk that should be reserved for neighbors, in-laws, and mail curriers? I guess I shouldn't **** seeing as I haven't come up with any interesting topics either. Just an observation...

Here in QLD, Australia we seem to have bypassed Spring and gone straight to Summer.....it's HOT here!!

I merged 12 threads in the general discussion section that mentioned the weather today..lol
I only went to the 2nd page, the others and die in peace

Today was fair and cool-ish, a nice fall day! Along with some cool and dry nights- it's wonderful!

It was a nice, COOL fall day here! There was a mix of sun and clouds. Nice day for me! :)

Sunny and cool weather for today- nice to not be sweating for a change! Looks like it will be a mix of sun and clouds at times today.

Well it would be a good idea. I do second what LSDuce said about the small chat thing. I am so joingin though. lol. it is a breezy day outside and it feels good.

Nice and COOL this morning and tonight, and around 67 or so this afternoon

Back