What's new

How's the weather today?

haha Brandon. You can keep the snow. We were foretasted flurries yesterday they never materialized. Good thing as I walked 2 miles to rake a house I take care of.

Today it's cloudy and chilly. I'm debating on weather or not I should take my walk.

I haven't been outside but I herd it was nice out. What is wrong with landlords and not putting the het on. It is like an icebox in here.

74 degrees right now outside!!! I'm gonna sit on the patio for a bit this afternoon with a good book in hand.

Cold outside but sunny. The wind out there has brought the smell of the local sewerage farm over. Gotta hate southerly breezes. *phwoar*

Too cold. - 19 with the windchill -27, its snowing and blowing. I will trade someone who has Beach weather . LOL!

It's supposed to hit 60 here today and tomorrow. I may just have to get out my dancing shoes. LOL

It's real nice today, in the 70's.

Apparently it snowed last night even though they said it was only to be rain. Hopefully it will melt today because we are going to be in the 50s.

63° here today! If this keeps up I'm gonna have to get out my speedos. :moon2::lick::D

Back