Hue Are You? Dewy Color System Quiz

Alyth

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
http://www.ivillage.com/dewey?adCode=up0003

I Am:
BLUE GREEN BROWN: You're a Dream Maker
You experience a sense of personal harmony when you help people. Your capacity to listen and offer suggestions allows them to become more aware of what they need. They gain a balanced perspective.

YELLOW ORANGE WHITE: You're an Information Junkie
You seek information to gain self-recognition. You take things apart to analyze how they are made, and then wonder why they weren't made another way. You try to concentrate on learning pertinent facts and are aware that what is now in vogue will eventually become dated

BLUE GREEN WHITE: You're an Intellectual
Your objective point of view helps people to understand what they need to have a more balanced life. Your straightforward, unbiased comments make it easy for others to hear you. They understand that you're genuinely motivated to make their lives better.

YELLOW ORANGE BLACK: You're an Inventor
You are able to shape your varied experiences into something cohesive. Technical information and diverse projects are pooled together and are used for future inventions. You have the unusual combination of being able to work with both people and things.

Haha, cool! never thought I'd be what I am...

BLUEPURPLEWHITE

You're a Problem Solver
You are constantly considering what else each person or situation requires. You want to know what is missing. During this period of mulling things over, others might view you as passive or quiet.

*shrugs*
there's some truth to that, but it's not spot on...

BLUE ORANGE WHITE: You're a Social Investigator
You learn through watching others or by analyzing how things are made. When you watch others, you're drawn to their energy as if you were watching TV. You see each person's contribution

BLUE PURPLE BLACK:

You're a Pioneer

You think about why people do what they do. By understanding the motivation of others, you seek to create a better world. Changing the world around you through personal achievements is your everyday challenge.

YELLOW GREEN WHITE
That test was great, the whole way through it, I was like, come on green white and orange, and then look what came out. I'm a designer apparently, the test makes no sense, either does the designer part, but the colours are great, because what are the odds on it being those colours?? You know it reminds me of the time I bought a packet of Smarties, and the cap was green (the cap colours are randomized) and it had a green "i" for Ireland. The next day, Ireland beat Saudi Arabia 3-0 in Japan! I just can't wait until tomorrow to see what will happen me next! Stay tuned...

Masterchief
*now very very very happy*

edited cuz I messed up the code

YELLOW ORANGE BLACK: You're an Inventor
You are able to shape your varied experiences into something cohesive. Technical information and diverse projects are pooled together and are used for future inventions. You have the unusual combination of being able to work with both people and things

I'm:
BLUE ORANGE WHITE: You're a Social Investigator
You learn through watching others or by analyzing how things are made. When you watch others, you're drawn to their energy as if you were watching TV. You see each person's contribution.

The passionate you thrives on orchestrated plans. Figuring out how to make your ideas a reality and seeing things through to completion is the ultimate high. These pursuits empower your self-confidence.

The centered you knows what is occurring and commands a realistic perspective on yourself and your relationships. When all is quiet within, you hear what you and others need.

The emotional you needs to feel grounded. Reality can be disappointing. Accept each situation's truth and each person's motivation before you act. Ensure that your empowering determination is focused on agendas that can be accomplished.

RED PURPLE WHITE: You're a Forecaster
You break everything down to its simplest form. Then you critique past events in order to see the future. Others are amazed at your predictions.

BLUE GREEN BLACK: You're an Identity Creator
You're in touch with your emotions and clearly express what you want. When you listen to the concerns of others, you discover what is best for them. You help them accept themselves.

I went on to attempt the full profile, and here's a link to the resulting page, if you're curious:

ivillage.com/dewey/results?quizString=01,03,04,06,00,07,09,15,12,01,05,04,11,02,13,15,06,07,09,08,14,10,03,12

Edit: Due to problems with the link parser, I took out the www . Just cut and paste into your browser's address line.

Back