What's new

I can't even read anymore - was this previously posted on the long thread?

Is it wrong, that when I read all this **** that Wartcone has posted that I get so boiling mad?

Stuff like my daughter was neglected, or me not being smart enough for pharmacy school (I do not know, I may not be, I have a 3.9 gpa right now though, and that is not including the non credit classes).

Blah, I just wish I could remember what I posted in Legg's journal, LOL.

Is it wrong, that when I read all this **** that Wartcone has posted that I get so boiling mad?

Stuff like my daughter was neglected, or me not being smart enough for pharmacy school ....

The truth hurts.

:hides:

hah! thanks ton.

My daughter is not neglected in any such way. I may not be smart enough for Pharmacy school, but I have not had the inclination to attend pharmacy school in a while. The interest for it has been long gone. I would much rather be treating animals than humans.

The truth hurts.

:hides:
THat's why they're saying it's okay to lie to get what you want:
http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/shopnsave-missouri/190163-sns-question.html#post1397263

And in case it disappears
kas said:
When it comes to coupons, each store management seem to have some lattitude on the matter. If it don't goes your way, contact the folks out on Manchester. A white lie saying I use them at another SnS store or at a competitor might be enough to have a cashier or manager do you a favor this time.

Now I ask last night about internet coupons at another store that is not part of a chain. I was told internet coupons not accepted. Given the manufacturer of a pizza brand on sale offers only internet coupons, either the manager was clueless or the local vendor figured St. Louisians weren't as smart as folks up in Chicago.

Who was leggsrobbins? Does she use a new nick now?
same with errond.. is he still on, using a new name?

Most of the names are the same, just wondering if they are all still on hcw or elsewhere.. if you know?

Where's Corgs at? :bee:

Back