What's new

I can't stand Oprah, has she no shame?

[And Jeez - Mrsmom - why do you have to call people stupid all the time and tell them they suck just for having an opinion. I guess it makes you feel better about your own little life.

All the time? I do? (Besides Liz I mean ;)) Who else have I called stupid?

Clearly I don't actually think Kaeg is stoopid, I was making a point. Saying something with no reason or point to back it like she did. I have nothing against Kaeg....was just making a point.

Wow....Rebecca I love you and all...but are you on the Oprah payroll or what?

Doode I wish! :lol:

My point was that she just seemed to be going through the motions and didn't have any connection to the products she was handing out. I was totally unconvinced that these were products she gave two craps about, much less them being her "favorite" things. Just seemed so contrived. I agree with a few previous posters that she has changed over the years, and not for the better. I think all the money and fame has taken its toll and left her a shell of the strong, intelligent woman she once was.

And Jeez - Mrsmom - why do you have to call people stupid all the time and tell them they suck just for having an opinion. I guess it makes you feel better about your own little life.

Maybe that's why she's giving up on the show, this being the last year.

I can't help, in all of these type of situations, wonder how much the husband is involved. I just can't help it. It's just automatic. I instantly think, "The husband did it." In one way or another.

No, I don't believe the husband had anything to do with this. He was also horribly beaten and barely escaped himself. I do understand your way of thinking though after watching too many episodes of Dateline and 48 Hours and the husband often has something to do with it when the wife gets hurt. But I don't believe that's what happened in this case. And one of the defendants just got the death penalty ... it will take years before something happens, obviously ... but you can bet that if he was "covering" for the husband, that would have come out in the trial well before now. I know if it were me, I'd give up whatever info I had in order to help myself KWIM.

Maybe that's why she's giving up on the show, this being the last year.

Giving up on the show?! :roll:

Um no, she's starting her own network. Why have a show when you can have a channel. Go big or go home........

I don't really see the problem with that question as it is one that Oprah seems to ask on a regular basis.

As for Oprah's favorite things....who cares what she gives out? It's all about advertising. I don't see Oprah as frugal and therefore she would not be wearing or giving out a $5 pair of sweats. I also think Oprah appeals to a higher class than shows such as Jerry Springer or Maury. I don't think Oprah cares if she is out of touch from reality b/c it won't really hurt her bottom line.

You mean "you da baby daddy" isn't classy?? Way to blind side me.... :lol:

Um no, she's starting her own network. Why have a show when you can have a channel. Go big or go home........

That's right.... Discovery Channel is no more it will be Oprah Winfrey Network come Jan 1, 2011

Rich ****... yes I am a HATER! :welcome1:

First, the doctor absofuckinglutely did NOT do this to his family. That poor man & his family were the victims of animals. If anyone thinks otherwise they need to get a clue.

Kaeg has been an online friend for more than a half dozen years, she is far from stupid & is a fantastic person.

And Jeez - Mrsmom - why do you have to call people stupid all the time and tell them they suck

All the time? I do?

I was making a point.
OMFG, Mrsmom is the one who clearly looks like the fool, calling others stupid when you are the one with that hoodlum's pic in your sig. :roll:

Doesn't she already have her own network? Oxygen?

Doesn't she already have her own network? Oxygen?

She's one of the founders yes. Her new venture "OWN" (Oprah Windfrey Network" will be much more "Oprah"....launches Jan. 1st.

http://www.oprah.com/own

**** I should get a check! :lol:

I've been hooked on talk shows as long as I can remember.....first Phil, then Sally then Oprah. Although the only one I was actually an audience member at was :41: :redface: :lol:

What can I say? I ain't easy getting on a good show lol.

Easy guys, I think Rebecca just drank a little too much of the Oprah Kool Aid. (It must have been spiked. :snicker:)

Easy guys, I think Rebecca just drank a little too much of the Oprah Kool Aid. (It must have been spiked. :snicker:)

I wonder what Captain & Koolaid would taste like?

KoolAid.gif

She's one of the founders yes. Her new venture "OWN" (Oprah Windfrey Network" will be much more "Oprah"....launches Jan. 1st.

http://www.oprah.com/own

**** I should get a check! :lol:

I've been hooked on talk shows as long as I can remember.....first Phil, then Sally then Oprah. Although the only one I was actually an audience member at was :41: :redface: :lol:

What can I say? I ain't easy getting on a good show lol.

Ummmmm RE-RUN!! Look at my post above... am I invisible lately.. do I need to start a farking thread?? If I do it will be called WOE IS ME... :lol:

Ummmmm RE-RUN!! Look at my post above... am I invisible lately.. do I need to start a farking thread?? If I do it will be called WOE IS ME... :lol:

Sorry babe, missed that. :wan: Better?

She also is very very strict and impersonal with the audience at her show. My mom and sister won tickets to go and my mom hates her now because she was really rude and condescending to the audience. I prefer Ellen!

I've been in the audience twice and this was not my experience either time...I loved it, she was very nice, talked to us and sat in the audience with us and everything.

I've been in the audience twice and this was not my experience either time...I loved it, she was very nice, talked to us and sat in the audience with us and everything.

Maybe she was PMSin then or maybe fighting with Steadmon or somethin when my mom went!! I still thinks she interrupts a ton for a professional.

Back