What's new

I close tomorrow!

Well, that's exciting!!! Congrats! I think I noticed one or two of your posts about this over on FB a while back? Inspections and such, IIRC. I tried to convince my husband to refinance recently...if we refinanced to a lower rate and lower term we would pay about $50 more per month but save thousands and knock five years off the loan. It's an impossible sell, however, due to his volatile work situation and really, I suppose he's right. My mother even agreed w/him and she's a retired mortgage person.

I KNOW I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! Now I can plan my trip out...cuz you know it's all about me. *snort*

I'm so happy for you guys!

I KNOW I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! Now I can plan my trip out...cuz you know it's all about me. *snort*

I'm so happy for you guys!

I thought the same thing though. We are thinking of doing the moving on the 27th due to things like me having to be at work at month end. Then the cleaning of the apartment after that so we don't have to do it all in one day or weekend. That will give us 3 days for us to clean and **** to make any repairs. I know we are paid until the 30th so it is ours, but in this economy our landlord needs to have someone in this place ASAP so we can be gracious.

We will be packing our butts off until then. Eclipse comes out on the 30th. Once you know your plans, I can reserve tickets.

Yippie! How exciting :)

Let me know if I can help in any way.

I'll have some boxes tomorrow if you want them.

Back