What's new

I decided what I want to be when I grow up....

mrs.melton08

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
A Stay at home mom with kids away at boarding school!

I so can not get into going to work after the holiday break, and I also don't want to just be a SAHM with the kids here because it is easier to just work outside the home during the day than deal with the toddlers all day, so there it is...send the kids to boarding school and then. I can have the cleanest house and get an afternoon nap in and dinner on the table each day at 5 pm prompt!

There's a wonderfully kind, funny woman here in town who has a million smart, athletic kids, a successful business, an amazing husband and a fantastic house. I want to be her when I grow up.

:lol:

I think she is younger than me, though, so I don't know how that will work. :dunce:

There's a wonderfully kind, funny woman here in town who has a million smart, athletic kids, a successful business, an amazing husband and a fantastic house. I want to be her when I grow up.

I want to be her, too! Does she take a two hour nap and wake up right before the kids get home? That's what I did today. Whoops.

A Stay at home mom with kids away at boarding school!

I threaten my DS13 almost daily that I'm going to ship his **** off to a military academy!!!

I know a few folks who grew up going to boarding school. The saddest part to me is they ended up not really close to their siblings or parents, in part because they hardly ever saw them. Boarding school 9 months a year, and summers spent at camp. Saw family during ski vacation over winter break, maybe Bermuda during spring break kind of thing. They all ended up forming much closer bonds with friends than any family.:9:

I know a few folks who grew up going to boarding school. The saddest part to me is they ended up not really close to their siblings or parents, in part because they hardly ever saw them. Boarding school 9 months a year, and summers spent at camp. Saw family during ski vacation over winter break, maybe Bermuda during spring break kind of thing. They all ended up forming much closer bonds with friends than any family.:9:

Yeah my best friend growing up always held a grudge against her parents because her older 3 siblings got to go to boarding schools...........two in England and 1 in Switzerland. My friend was an oops baby and her mother wanted to keep her home............she's still pissed about it. :lol:

LOL...I hear ya. Love my kids to pieces....as individuals....together they make me want to pull my hair out!!!! The 4 year old loves everything the 9 year old loves....he looks up to his big brother :dance:
The downside.....he loves everything the 9 year old does :keeper:.
Breaks the 9 year olds Halo and lego sets, destroys the 9 year old's world in MineCraft, sneaks into the 9 year old's room while he is in school and destroys so much stuff that we had to put a lock on the door!!!

LOL...I hear ya. Love my kids to pieces....as individuals....together they make me want to pull my hair out!!!! The 4 year old loves everything the 9 year old loves....he looks up to his big brother :dance:
The downside.....he loves everything the 9 year old does :keeper:.
Breaks the 9 year olds Halo and lego sets, destroys the 9 year old's world in MineCraft, sneaks into the 9 year old's room while he is in school and destroys so much stuff that we had to put a lock on the door!!!

Minecraft....................I farking HATE the existence of Minecraft!!! My kids (mainly my DS13) is addicted to it!!! It's all he thinks and talks about. :surrender:

I am just thinking it is time for an updated photo of Kensbaby weight loss what with only 11 more lbs to go.

I want to be a phlebotomist....what the hell is up with that?!

Back