What's new

I finally got one!

Nani22305

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Well I wasn't sure if I wanted to post, but just wanted to share the great news. Well last week I had went on an interview, I was so sure I was going to get it, since I knew one of the ladies interviewing me. It has been over 2 years since I have been out of work (a real ft job, I have a small sucky pt job that I only get like 16 hrs a week). Well I heard back on Tuesday...turns out I didn't get the job :pout: . That got me to really start searching, I picked myself back up and began looking online...sent out 3 resumes, and 20 minutes later I got an email back!
Interview Wednesday.....I got the job! I am soo happy! I am so behind on bills and this is definitely will help a lot. :cartwheel:

I have been praying for something to come along, and this was a blessing!

End rant.

that is great news!

"Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed on an equal or greater benefit."
Napoleon Hill

Thank you! I am really nervous about starting on Monday. But I know it will be ok after the first day.

Congrats. Its a nice feeling not job hunting anymore. It can be sure an exhausting process.

Congratulations!!!

What type of work is it? :bee: (if you don't mind sharing)

Congrats. Its a nice feeling not job hunting anymore. It can be sure an exhausting process.

Yes it is. I was starting to panic. I ran out of savings money and I was now depending on my tax refund, which is down to less than half of what I got back because it went all to bills.

Back