What's new

I got a Sega Saturn for Christmas!

Nostalgia

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Used in retail packaging, mint condition, with all manuals and plastic wrappings! It kicks! Not even the faintest scratch on the machine!

I also got all this:

Saturn Action Replay Plus 4M (It's a cartridge that gives the system an extra 4MB of memory, 1MB of savegame storage, the ability to play import games, and a cheat device!)
Saturn Modchip (Not installed yet!)
NiGHTS Into Dreams (Yeah Baby! BRAND NEW!)
Sonic Jam (BRAND NEW!)
Daytona USA
Virtua Cop
Virtua Fighter 2
Sega Saturn "Bootleg Sampler" (<3 Sega)
Extra Control Pad
Sega Saturn 3D Control Pad
Sega Stunner Gun (Most accurate light gun I've ever used - It's on par with $300 Airsoft BB rifles I've used from ICS, Tokyo Mauri, and Classic Army when calibrated properly)

In case you are wondering, I own a Saturn Model 2 (Round buttons, no drive access light). The Model 1 (Oval buttons, has access light) is more appealing in my mind, but since VERY few of them work with modchips, and since the Model 2 came in retail packaging, I got the Model 2.

Great present !

I've got a Sega Mega Drive still (which I believe was the UK version of the Saturn). Madden 94 (I think it was 94, it is in the loft) and PGA Golf were a couple of my favourites. I've also got a mint Dreamcast with several accesories still in their boxes (v cheap on ebay now).

I love a bit of classic gaming.

Enjoy :)

MegaDrive = American Genesis, 16-Bit.

In Japan and Europe, it's called the MegaDrive. In America, it's called the Genesis.

I'm buying a Japanese MegaDrive soon though - No region protection and wild-**** colors FOR THE WIN!

My bootleg Taiwanese Genesis finally gave out.

Ive got the Saturn with the flight controller. I cant recall the name of the helicopter game but its a pretty fun bombing run. IfI get the name I'll repost it. also there is a dolphin game that is cool. called Echo. The graphics were nice.

Back