What's new

I got banned and I don't know what I did

Finally, some explanation. I don't have to agree with it. I can understand being called a hypocrite, but not a bully. I guess being a bully is the mods' job.

Dear too-old-now,

You have received an infraction at Hot Coupon World.

Reason: Bullying another member
-------
You have been banned from HCW for a 5 day period. This ban comes as a result of your most recent PM to neverfullprice. You are not a mod here and do not have any authority to chide another member. You have a history of harsh exchanges here at HCW, and this is no exception. Your actions call your judgement into question, and while you are absent from HCW, I suggest you rethink your interactions with our members.

You reported the post, which is of course your right. That's where your responsibility ended. You should not have PM'd the member. The issue was handled within the thread by a mod, and that's where it should have ended.

This banning is noted on your record. If at the end of 5 days, you should choose to return to HCW, please consider carefully your responses and actions toward other members. Subsequent inflammatory actions will result in a permanent ban.
-------

This infraction is worth 20 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Hot Coupon World

i almost spit soda, wtf are you a ****ing 12 year old? HOLY **** they have gotton on a HIGHER CYSTAL **** than the one they were previously using.

This ban comes as a result of your most recent PM to neverfullprice....
It was a PM????? What the hell, you can't say anything EVEN IN PM????

:faint:

:giggles: you dont want to know what i said to heidi in my CLOSE MY ****ING ACCOUNT AND TAKE ME OFF YOUR MEMBERSHIP ROSTER @!$#!@%$@!% pm.

hubby thinksi have lost my freking mind i am laughing to freaking hard right now. i have to pee. OH GOD THIS IS FUNNY **** ****

Dear too-old-now,

You have received an infraction at Hot Coupon World. Your face will be plastered on every news channel across the Eastern seaboard.

Reason: Cavorting with the ****s at CW
-------
You have been banned from HCW for a 5 day period. This ban comes as a result of nothing that can be pinpointed exactly, it's just that HCW is run by a bunch of selfish overweight cows who are jealous of people who have 5 cats. You are not a mod here and therefore are just a measly common peasant that we can look upon with disdain. You also do not have any authority to chide another member, that right is reserved for the Lunchlady or Wartlady. You have a history of harsh exchanges here at HCW, and since many of our members have reported recent sightings of you at couponerswanted, you have left us no other alternative than to take this immediate action. Afterall couponerswanted is a far superior coupon site that actually allows their members to have thoughts and opinions. Your actions call your judgement into question, and while you are absent from HCW, I suggest you rethink where your loyalties lie.

Many have reported your posts, and have not found them amusing. We fail to see any hilarity regarding your recent OREO encounter, as many of our mods have been known to down a few bags of Oreos in one sitting.

This banning is noted on your record, and we have contacted Homeland Security so that they can be prepared for any retaliation that you may have planned. We realize that a ban of this magnitude could seem like the end of the world for most people. We implore you not to take your life or the lives of others. At HCW we make sure that our members never question our authority or they will suffer the consequences.
-------

Aren't we the best,
Hot Coupon World

do you think theyre successsful? I think HCW is....even though I don't want to admit to it, nor do I visit the site very often.

HCW claims to have a HUGE membership. ONE MAJOR ISSUE. they claim all the banned and NON particpants as MEMBERS when they brag.

HCW is comprised of some of the singularly biggest coupon NAZI YEAST INFECTION ****ES you have EVER had nightmares about. they wil argue with the COMPANIES THEMSELVES about things. if you are a newbie GOD FORBID you ask the WRONG QUESTION cause INFRACTIONS WILL COME! then a 3 day banning spank then an IP spank . they dont give you much room to LEARN there.

dont even get me started about if you are not christian then your **** is toast there ESPECIALLY SO.

I'm curious about the bolded part...what companies do they argue with?

I'm curious about the bolded part...what companies do they argue with?

they argued with the makers of OB tampons, they argued with P&G this was like 3-4 years ago now. i dont know if they currently claim to be above even the marketing departments of companies that produce the coupons. :giggles:

I also was banned for life:bowing: Like i really care:lol::cartwheel: I think i may have posted twice there.I think it's funny. I wonder how they even maintain a site when they ban everyone for life.

I also was banned for life:bowing: Like i really care:lol::cartwheel: I think i may have posted twice there.I think it's funny. I wonder how they even maintain a site when they ban everyone for life.

it is also so super easy to get around being banned. they act like they have done this MOMENTOUS THING. LL

Nobody over there sent me nekkid pics either. I do recall getting warned about it.

Here is the message i recieved when banned:

Message as follows:
You have been banned for the following reason:
Trolling & pot Stirring will not be tolerated( they spelled tollerated this way)

Date the ban will be lifted: NEVER

I still get e-mails every few weeks from them about the deals. I have unsubscribed from their list 4 times & they still keep sending them.I just delete them now.:surrender:

Back