What's new

I got my standard visitations for my daughter

cpvr

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
Well, yesterday I had to go to mediation room for my daughter. My ex wife, her lawyer, and two mediators were there, and my lawyer.

Everyone asked me in the beginning what I want to solve today, I was like "I want my standard visitations with overnights visits", and about 4 hours later, I was granted them starting next month.

But, my daughter will be with me come this Sunday from 10 pm to 6 PM, then the following Saturdays this month.

Finally, no more worrying about this and stress. :cool:

That's awesome news! One of my clients is going through a custody battle it's been so rough on him as it had to be on you.

That's awesome news! One of my clients is going through a custody battle it's been so rough on him as it had to be on you.
Ya, its so tough because her mother was keeping her away from me. When I got out jail[two years ago] or a year and half ago. I got out and wanted to see my daughter, she refused. So here's comes a few months later, I hire a lawyer and we just take off from there.

great news bud!
enjoy every second with her, record it if you have a camera
you'll appetite it later :)

great news bud!
enjoy every second with her, record it if you have a camera
you'll appetite it later :)
I plan on doing that. I need a new phone that allows me to record videos.

****, those are nice
I dig mine, we got an HD version shortly after my son was born and I just recently got it back.

This is the HD version

Here is the non-HD version that I was using while I waited to get my old one back.

I dig mine, we got an HD version shortly after my son was born and I just recently got it back.

This is the HD version

Here is the non-HD version that I was using while I waited to get my old one back.
****, those are some quality videos. =D

Congrats, Enjoy the time with your daughter. Custody battles can be mentally exhausting so I can imagine the relief that you must be feeling right now.

Congrats, Enjoy the time with your daughter. Custody battles can be mentally exhausting so I can imagine the relief that you must be feeling right now.
Yup and the custody battle is finally over with, so I'm excited. The divorce will be over in May.

Congrats dude.
My ex prevented my from seeing my four year old son for eight months after she had me FALSELY arrested for domestic violence and sexual assault. We went through a court battle where I was found not guilty on all counts (not because of lack of evidence but the fact that I represented myself and paraded over 50 people through the witness box to testify I wasn't even home when it happened including two police officers from the same station as those who arrested me) and it took another four months following that to get in front of the judge.

At the moment I only have him on Tuesdays (9am-5pm) and Saturdays (9am - 5pm) but we are back in court next month where my lawyer said she will refuse to leave until I get my overnights and weekends with him.

For me the last two years have been hell (since I was arrested and all this started) but seeing my son again has made it worth it.

I say congrats to you. I for one truly know the joy you are feeling right now.

Congratulations! I am so happy to read that you are making the headway you and your child both deserve!! :)

Congrats dude.
My ex prevented my from seeing my four year old son for eight months after she had me FALSELY arrested for domestic violence and sexual assault. We went through a court battle where I was found not guilty on all counts (not because of lack of evidence but the fact that I represented myself and paraded over 50 people through the witness box to testify I wasn't even home when it happened including two police officers from the same station as those who arrested me) and it took another four months following that to get in front of the judge.

At the moment I only have him on Tuesdays (9am-5pm) and Saturdays (9am - 5pm) but we are back in court next month where my lawyer said she will refuse to leave until I get my overnights and weekends with him.

For me the last two years have been hell (since I was arrested and all this started) but seeing my son again has made it worth it.

I say congrats to you. I for one truly know the joy you are feeling right now.
Crazy exes are ridiculous. The fact is though, she claimed abuse, but couldn't touch me on those grounds. I wasn't playing any games with her and my vision was clear, I was sick of not being able to see my child. She couldn't keep her away from me forever.

Have yall done mediation already? That's what we had to do and now we won't see a court date = only for the divorce to be finalized.

And thank you very much. It's a shame that I'm not the only one that has had to go through this.

Back