What's new

I hate my head hair, I just realized that

Nostalgia

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I'm going to go on a rant about this, I just got got washing it again and I realized I want it surgically removed or something.

It's soft as hell, but it really sucks.

I can't wear it long, because the hair ends are extremely sharp. But my hair is only dense enough to hurt my eyelids and eyes. And it REALLY hurts when it comes in contact with it. If you touch it, it would feel like bird feathers. Just don't get close or "you'll shoot your eye out!"

christmas_story_c.jpg

Last night, I lost a round of Counter-Strike because of that. Ouchies. Actually, I was out a full few rounds. My eye hurt for a good ten minutes that time. I just powered off my machine and went downstairs, it's aggravating to deal with at times.

I have to spend *TONS* of money on expensive Physique shampoo and pre-shampoo wash, because stock shampoo grabs it and I swear to God that the older I get, the harder it is to wash with Suave, Johnson's, etc. IT FLIPPING HURTS :no: !

It gets greasy after only a few minutes of sweating. Any exertion and my hair goes from "luxurious" to "hideous."

It also doesn't shield me from "a slap upside da head" because it's so loosely packed any impact heads riiiiiight for the scalp.

To top it all off, it takes a good two hours to dry fully.

And it's too bad I can't swap it out or something.

Nostalgia said:
You can swap with me ... You know, I have unconditionaly colored hard curly hair ... I hate it, cuz it is impossible to do any haircut without strong laqeur. :lol:
That's why I am wearing wery short hair ... :ticked:

Wow, so far today since that post I've:

-Played 10 minutes of Counter-Strike: Source with Eric

-Talked to my friend best friend Joe for an hour, who just moved to Charlotte, NC

-Watched the season premiere of South Park (Hilarious, references to Katrina, The Day After Tomorrow, and Half-Life 2), as well as the preceding episode.

And it started to get greasy.

Nostalgia said:
Wow, so far today since that post I've:

-Played 10 minutes of Counter-Strike: Source with Eric

-Talked to my friend best friend Joe for an hour, who just moved to Charlotte, NC

-Watched the season premiere of South Park (Hilarious, references to Katrina, The Day After Tomorrow, and Half-Life 2), as well as the preceding episode.

And it started to get greasy.
Half life 2? Really?

Nostalgia said:
I'm going to go on a rant about this, I just got got washing it again and I realized I want it surgically removed or something.

It's soft as hell, but it really sucks.

I can't wear it long, because the hair ends are extremely sharp. But my hair is only dense enough to hurt my eyelids and eyes. And it REALLY hurts when it comes in contact with it. If you touch it, it would feel like bird feathers. Just don't get close or "you'll shoot your eye out!"

christmas_story_c.jpg

Last night, I lost a round of Counter-Strike because of that. Ouchies. Actually, I was out a full few rounds. My eye hurt for a good ten minutes that time. I just powered off my machine and went downstairs, it's aggravating to deal with at times.

I have to spend *TONS* of money on expensive Physique shampoo and pre-shampoo wash, because stock shampoo grabs it and I swear to God that the older I get, the harder it is to wash with Suave, Johnson's, etc. IT FLIPPING HURTS :no: !

It gets greasy after only a few minutes of sweating. Any exertion and my hair goes from "luxurious" to "hideous."

It also doesn't shield me from "a slap upside da head" because it's so loosely packed any impact heads riiiiiight for the scalp.

To top it all off, it takes a good two hours to dry fully.

I suggest that you try to use something which will give it some type of body...like for example you might want to try soaking your head in translucent liquid latex solution for about 10 minutes and then allowing it to dry or use a blow dryer. That way it will be all rubbery and springy to the touch and you won't have to worry about washing or brusing it and it will always look nice cause it's held in place by rubber.

If this doesn't appeal to you then what about shaving your head and wearing one of those nice big shiny televangelist bighair toupee's from one of those fancy televangelist hair and beauty fashionable boutiques in Southern California....all the big shot TV preachers shop there and so do their wives. Right now I'm visualizing you in something slightly Tammy Faye-ish or Jan Crouch-ish, unless of course you are a male, in which case I'd recommend one of those nice semi-glossy salt and pepper Benny Hinn comb-overs. Go for it.

That must really suck!
If I we're you I would go bald!! It's much easier.

Back